Apology to the wow community

As the title says i want to apologize to the wow community specifically to the ppl i hurt with my words these past 2 weeks here on the forums i haven’t been myself lately due to:.

Alot of people around me are getting COVID sick and allot of people around me died not my closest but some people i worked with and some of my parents friends due to cancer and living unhealthy lives.

That has depressed me a lot recently and i have a weird way of dealing with it by being passive aggressive and i don’t wanna do that it’s just everyone has it’s own way of dealing with things should have stayed off the forums tho while i was bummed out.

So again i deeply regret and apologize to you all.

Edit: i mostly apologize for using the word shill on some people not realizing that some people still are happy with the game and like the changes that are coming and secondly i apologize on dissing ff14 lovers here with my comments hope y’all forgive me.

Lost 2 friends here from the forum cause of my toxic actions and i regret it lost as in i guess we are not on speaking terms anyone.

37 Likes

Awww… Hug!
:hugs:

3 Likes

good luck with your situation

i dont recall seeing you being rude tbh

4 Likes

5 Likes

Me neither, hope it gets better OP. :hugs:

1 Like

We all have ups and downs . Take care .

2 Likes

1 Like

I love u 2.

Simply not true, sorry but that is nonsense. Sadly some perfectly healthy and some times young did die from Covid, not everyone “was on their way out”

Dangerous misinformation there.

9 Likes

Sorry to hear you are going through hard times OP. Wish you the best!

Give me 100k gold or apology not accepted!

1 Like

That’s not the best statement imo, considering a lot of people don’t even know they have the health issues until after they pass away from Covid. I agree though, it’s CRAP.

@OP I know, it’s a weird way of coping but a lot of people are similar. Just angry at the world sometimes when stuff gets too much. Best wishes anyway

2 Likes

Exactly how I feel.

1 Like

Me neither… I definitely missed out on it.
Anyways, best of luck getting better!

Dunkiee hugs Halicos. :hugs:

1 Like

Just give me 100k gold. I dont care about your situation.

1 Like

Hehe sorry but i won’t not quiting the game just atm playing on a different region will return to EU in due time when i feel that the in game community has gotten nicer.

Sorry to hear that crap’s been happening to you. I did notice a couple of times when you didn’t really seem to be you but we all have bad times and good times. Hope this bad time will improve soon.

2 Likes

To be honest Hali, I noticed you had deleted comments more often than not, so I may have missed half of what you originally posted. All I can say is that nothing I saw was in any way offensive or toxic - cut yourself some slack :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you Emje i also appreciate it.

:smiley: sometimes i often think of the time we played together those 3 times and sometimes i miss that when i remind myself.

Also after we stopped that time i never seen that guy again xD.

1 Like

we all have our off days, it’s other peoples failing if they look at the cover and not read the book :heart:

1 Like