Apparently WoW's development has stopped

Apparently Blizzard have shut down all development at the moment due to the on going law suite. So don’t expect any tuning, change or ANYTHING at all.

Easy to say this just takes the p*ss now, the game is pretty awful and now its going to stagnate similar to S1 probably.

Personally that might be it for me interms of whether or not I will continue to support and play this game. Its one thing after another with this company at this point.

Blizzard COLLAPSES Work HALTS On World Of Warcraft & Developers Blame Gamers For Toxic Work Lawsuit - YouTube

7 Likes

jokes on you there was no pvp development to begin with

19 Likes

I don’t want to be toxic but tbh 8month to get os fiesta it’s not like they were going to fix anything.

All we can expect is some random % up and nerf and pray for the spec you play that is not gonna be unplayable for the next 8month till s3.

No it is not stopped, they have corporate lawyers to deal with that it has nothing to do with developing, almost all big corporations have some king of lawsuits etc going on and they still making their products, just stop with this negativity and FUD.

turn up the copium even higher if a little bit of fully warranted FUD is making you tremble in your boots this hard

1. They’ll seek to settle the case ASAP, because a corporate group wants those kinds of lawsuits out of the way immediately. It’ll result in settling the case financially, without a doubt.
  2. It’s based on a reddit post by a lead WoW dev (not Ion), and it didn’t explain the details. It’s likely just emergency meetings, I doubt this “stopping of WoW development” will last longer than the meetings.
  3. I’m done with this game, and with this corporate group. There’s just nothing good you can say about them anymore, and they deserve public backlash for everything they’ve done. Only psychopaths would be able to willingly financially support evildoers like them. I’m not saying it doesn’t happen elsewhere all you conspiracy-nuts, yes the world is against you and the government is trying to kill you, but knowing about it with facts like this compared to the way society functions are two different things.

Have fun with the game. Or whatever.

2 Likes

Pretty hard to watch, ngl.

Game had so much potential

1 Like

WoW atm will be in maintance mode. Nobody knows how long.

1 Like

Oh no, how horrible, there won’t be any cash shop mounts in near future!

First NOBODY care for PvP. For the other content
They are using the lawsuit as excuse , they prob gonna revamp everything they had about 9.2,Because nobody is happy with the current game, PvE wise ,Thats why everyone is playing FF or ESO for fresh air .
Id assume they aren’t that stupid ,If nobody plays the game they need new jobs .
Otherwise cant wait for BlizzCon 2023 Beijing ,Because Bobbi gonna move 80% of blizzard to China

its been in maintenance mode since bfa s1 if you ask me lmao

Trust me no one expected any even before the allegations

1 Like

no problem.

PvP is at the end of development priority so nothing changed.

They could have balanced pvp before that so the game survives

Tho we have to suffer for their sexual temptations.

Not cool

this will be the worst season

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.