APRIL FOOLS: World of Warcraft Patch 8.6.7 Build 5309

Dude! I’d love to try this. Well, once, at least… :stuck_out_tongue: Make it happen!

8 Likes

About the Shell Game.

This could have been an amazing in-game joke. Imagine this - you wake up, notice that there’s a turtle emissary quest available with Tortollan Trader’s Cache. Then you go to the map and there are 2 Beachheads and 3 Shell Games.

You go do a Shell Game and boom… 64 by 64 grid :smiley:

7 Likes

they even make jokes arround when you maked youre reply , :rofl:

if i was at work now , making 8 posts , i could say to the boss my shift ended

The fact that you say Londonderry instead of derry indicates that you are not from the demographic that would be offended by this anyway. Therefore a bit of a pointless reply

My favourites are “Bae Blade” and the reminder to not overfeed our cats… Hecking chonkers. Oh, and Hati.

Legalize it, Kul Tiras!

There’s many whines, but tell me who has fun?

Oof, right in the Quiver

This is where it comes in … Do not you have telephones? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I feel like this one will go over people’s heads unless they were aware of US politics xD

2 Likes

I can only repeat what i wrote in another thread already.

1 Like

Thank you for this, I love it

1 Like

I still think Diablo Immortal is the best joke Blizzard ever made! You should just repost that video from Blizzcon :smiley:

3 Likes

ehh sucha wasted opportunity here Blizzard where is April Fools Joke - New Allied Race: High Elves it would be so funny.

Hi, recent satellite measurements have shown global temperatures dropping tho.

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/climate-change-global-warming-earth-cooling-media-bias/

I’ll take that damage buff now please. Ty. :grinning:

Bit tasteless there Blizzard, song makes references to two massacres in Northern Ireland and the Republic.

So much fake rage in one post .

5 Likes

Rouge, sneaky stab guy reporting in !

That would actually be interesting

1 Like

My favs

1]…
2]…
3]…