AQ Expectations

Can you please clarify if the limitation of the number of players is only during 10 hours after the first bang on the gong or if it’s since the start of Phase 5 ?

Are these restrictions only on when the 10 hour war is going on?

1 Like

limitation makes no sense and just allows people to camp silithus

So because you refuse to invest in your sad excuse of server infrastructure and extremely poor community management you will lock out people from experiencing the carnage in silithus.
Big yikes.

3 Likes

So you will randomly get teleported to WESTFALL, then try to hearthstone to Silithus, just to get randomly teleported back to WESTFALL just because your not 60.

Reintroducing layering was already REALLY BAD, now your also going to ACTIVELY deny some people to participate in the most iconic event in wow’s history?

This descision might even trump spellbatching for worst thing to happen to wow-classic

11 Likes

Wow ! when does the stupid decision will stop ? and start making some update that make sense?

Open transfer for people with existing characters on that server.
Preferably reduce the amount of layers.

But atleast give us an update!!! <= that is the most important, just give a frigging blue post to tell us what the hell is going on

I rather have 100 layers during these 10 hours than this… Teleporting players out of the most iconinc event in WoWs history? Just disable Black Lotus spawns in Silithus during this event and start layer after layer…

8 Likes

Man u migrate for take ez rank in dead server, now enjoy it and stop post the same thing in all posts.

So Blizzard is now scamming more than Activision. Oh wait…

I foresee a big sh.itshow

Remember guys, servers running on 300$ hardware performed better than blizzard

1 Like

Going to miss the gates opening (one of the coolest events in WoW’s history) unless I stay logged in for 10+ hours and don’t get unluckily kicked out of the zone, amazing!

1 Like

Lol I started on my server, so don’t talk when you don’t know please… wtf is that …

So no i wont stop posting my daily reminder

Tell me the reason why u migrate to dead server?

i didnt . i started here …

1 Like

I’m on judgement since lv 1 i’m born there ! i didnt transfer there . but what i want is to transfer outside this realm to join my other charactere into Ashbringer … Now that char creation is open , it’s stupid to not allow transfer…
And if you can’t see how stupid is that, it’s not my problem . But don’t said Sh!t about me when you don’t know

HERE HERE. I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH THIS BLIZZARD.

I too have a Fully geared mage with Azuresong Mageblade from WEEK 3 of release and cant escape this doomed server JUDGEMENT which is FULL OF BOTS as I have explained in a different post

Here is the ROBOT discord server for Judgement
discord(DOT)gg/A6Jyg5

See for yourself how the honor system works on judgement

Just look at the only two horde guilds on Judgement. Inner Circle and Arathi Only. Because you won’t let us pay £19.00 to transfer to servers like Mograine which are now unlocked, we can’t experience the content you have brought forward. BWL is not doable as horde. NOR IS ZG, AQ.

Sort yourselves out

BOTH INNER CIRCLE AND ARATHI ONLY OPERATE IN BOTTING USING SCRIPTS, HACKS… GO CHECK IT OUT. ITS AN AFK EXPLOIT SERVER

What the hell man ? ! you don’t understand anything ? ! the discord you shared was the pvp discord of the server not a bot discord … . Inner circle and Arathi are not using script or hack O_o
stop saying this stupid thing -_-

There are alot of dead servers due to you rushing free transfers early on, can you please fix the issues you have caused through free transfers.
Merge realms, open transfers for one spesific faction, open free transfers off to allow people to get to better servers?
Instead of just sitting there letting people pay to get out of a bad situation you have put them in.