AQ Expectations

HAHAHAHA
hahahh

You are a fool

1 Like

WTF this gonna be so exploited :open_mouth:

Are you for real. This is going to be bad.
Why Nostalrius team could handle massive players in one zone much better than you?

People will misuse this excuse of a solution to grief other players, bots will occupy the room from actual players and so on. And on top of that you might not even solve the lag problem at all.

3 Likes

Great!
So we can have massive grieffing on Earthshaker to prevent rivals from completing the rep grind and later the AQ server first.

Well, this is offtopic but actually a lot of people still care about world first, even in classic.

On wclogs, your guild’s server/region/world ranking is still determined by your “progression” aka killing bosses earlier, on top of that, the first major segment is the progression segment.
When APES killed ragnaros/onyxia as world first, their sub numbers on twitch/other platforms jumped tenfold in 1 day. They became famous because of that.

You personally might not be caring about it, but you can’t say “none cares about it”, because definitely some people do.

ps: I was in world first C’thun kill.

World first mc/ony was a different matter since it involved leveling to 60 and the big question was if it can be done in 1 ID.

Ps: weird flex to claim a worldfirst Without prove. Must be a good feeling to now be in a medicore guild and flex about past achievements

2 Likes

It was the same with nefarian first kill, too. It will be even bigger with C’thun because it is more challenging.
World first guild will be on wowhead/mmo-champion/twitch first page and discord servers and a lot of people play the game for that prestige and sense of competition, even if its old content.

Well, I don’t know if you’re expecting a diploma but I have my own screenshots from those good times. And yeah it feels good to have those youth memories and nerdgasm moments, they were epic. Last thing, my current guild is a good guild, top 3 on a high pop server, doing nice speed runs. Actually, you are the actual definition of the bottom of the barrel, with a weird trade chat guild and 0 achievements on your troll posting toon. Now, shoo.

According to your own criterias of firstkills you are only 8th :wink: on earthshaker.
Same server Seven Robthetank :wink:

I aint the one boasting about my past achievements. And yeah a screenshot woth your guild would be nice to verifie if its even the right one

Doesn’t really matter how many care, there’s a certain % of the playerbase that does and enjoy competing for world firsts - this opportunity is now taken away.

The rather OBVIOUS release schedule should have been:
29th weekly reset: Enable head from Broodlord to drop, but don’t enable any further content.
Monday 3rd @ 00:01 (EU) / Sunday 2nd at 15:00 pm (NA) you turn on all the content.

Since war effort takes 5 days to move, you are not limited by the weekly resets, but by the war effort. Noone can start farming rep prior to the global content release and the preparation and skill of the realms participating is the determing factor - rather than the deviation between weekly reset cycles.

This would make the earliest potential C’thun kill time to be like 2-3 AM on Friday the 7th in EU or like 18:00 on Thursday the 6th in NA. Same time UTC across all regions, global release - good solid release.

Not that it matters too much since I’m 100% certain we will be hardstuck in Westfall, like we were hardstuck on loadingscreens for ZG release :wink:

1 Like

Cant group woth opposite faction mr worldfirst

It will probably be cleared on 5th of August, on high pop servers, if people can actually bang the gong early in the morning. (+10 hours after the gong thing should be around 18-19 pm.

But who clears it first will be a lottery I guess. Whoever doesn’t get kicked out from silithus/can grief other guilds/reserves spots in the zone logging their alts and staying afk without being logged out right after the server reset etc.
Terrible actually.

It will be cleared 5 days after content release 100%. Realms that are serious are already done with the war effort. But yes, who clears it first is likely to be a lottery due to the kickout / tp.

And honestly… This whole “everyone deserves to watch aq gate opening” is rather BS. The tourists who are going to be there most likely didnt contribute a single gold to the war effort, whilst people who poured in 20k gold + will be teleported away…

So instead of creating additional layers to accommodate all players that are PAYING to experience this event, you just give them the middle finger?

3 Likes

Oh man…

Lets hope as many as possible will have a good experience on the opening and not be left out.

AQ Expectations - Ruined.

Really poor decisions taking place here. Guess I’ll be watching the event from Westfall with my World Enlarger :roll_eyes:

Open transfers on previously locked realm.
Preferably reduce the amount of layers.

But atleast give us an update!!

this sounds like the best thing… how could you screwup the biggest event all players are waiting for like this

seriously pretty sad

1 Like

So, are there actually some safeguards in place to prevent multi-boxers from keeping the zone hostage or is that also “working as intended until Horde QQ so you have to #changeitnow, like AV”?

So I may never be able to see this 10 hour war then due to not being 60 yet and the the zone being full?

1 Like

[AQ Expectations]

i expect nothing and i am probably gonna get dissapointed anyway cause when we are going to log in its all going to be over .

I allready saw a few discords where guilds are 100% done with the event .

so much for “classic experience”

lets just hope they are gonna make the mats be higher then back in the days .

Would be nice to have 2-3 weeks before the gates open