Arathi cultural references

Not yet got to Hallowfall and with my current pace I won’t be there soon, so here’s the question.
Are Arathi the same medieval western europe inspired, like any other human culture in the game (i’m aware they’re not humans), or are there some interesting cultural quirks from other rl inspirations?

They are literally the Imperium from Warhammer 40k.

1 Like

Ish, can’t believe I am saying this but yes, Erevien is right, they are heavily inspired by imperium, and earthen machine speakers…are inspired by warhammer machine speakers xD. Dornagol, Rogal Dorn.

That aside, ish…they are a bit hard to pin down given their source of insparation. Imagine an advance (medival based) empire, with heavy fanatism of light, with a sprinkle of elven blood (like numenor from lotr–ish slightly similar).

1 Like

I agree with you guys. The devs of this expansion probably hardcore wh40K fans. The only thing is off is that the Imperium wouldn’t allow xenos scum(high elves) into their ranks. The Emperor protects.

I wouldn’t let Roboute Guilliman hear you. I’ve heard he quite likes the space elves relatively speaking for an imperial.

I’m pretty sure the Inquisition would like to have some word with you guardsman.

1 Like

Eldar are the best Warhammer race.