Arathor Horde Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Horde side of Arathor in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
• The name of your original guild on this realm.
• The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

Tikel, Troll Mage

Was a member of Hordes Angels (WHOA ANGELS!!!) and used to sit around in Orgrimmar and spam like a morron.
I also remember managing to wipe the raid twice in my career. Once at Onyxia where I alt-tabbed and somehow forgot to turn of numlock(???) and pulled… And the second time we were waiting around in BWL for the tank for like 30 minutes and I got bored and started jumping around. Hit blink my accident and wiped the raid. Best mage EU.

Don’t really remember a lot of names from back then, except for Cheapshot, our guildleader and founder. I also remember Sil, troll rogue of Umbrage, because I thought he looked so cool sitting around with Thunderfury on his back.

But yeah, looking forward to Classic!! :smiley:

UPDATE

Here are my characters planned for Shazzrah (reserved names today)
Saifon, UD Warrior (Main)
Tikel, Troll Mage (Just for the old Arathorian days)
Nofias, Troll Hunter

Cya all on Shazzrah!

UPDATE2

Will most likely be rolling Gehennas instead after today’s bluepost.

2 Likes

you see here, this is why im loving the fact we are a couple of weeks away.

Sil a name i haven’t heard in years :smiley:
But im back to points

Alliance Defiance / Lazy asF, often spent most of time stood on bank was semi famous for being really bad in 2v2 pvp with Ogrul (the epic youtube video of us failing)
But also known for standing on the bank and spending hours upon hours making bandages and selling them to the NPCs as it was profitable to buy the raw mats and make and then resell (its how to get your first mount you know)

Would love to see some of the old school who aint around much, and spend a few days playing, and heck even bring back the WoW Olympics :smiley: (most fun in 1 night i ever had in an MMO)

Illian here, Tauren Shaman from Umbrage.

Respect to my fellow Arathorians.

Hope you all have a happy return to Classic.

Shoutouts to the mighty heroes, Tohopka, Ghorghor, Gare, Sil, Waju, Moranos, Dominique, Penguin, Vanda, Morgrim, Ugluk, Aquel, and so many more. Legends one and all!

2 Likes

Rockyo - Hunter, I was an 11 year old noob back in Vanilla - surprising that I remember some of these names/guild. I spent my time mainly in WoW Wolf Clan.

Greetings to all,

Sasskahzaan here, leader of the hungarian guild, Away From Keyboard. It was a great period of my life, we spent a lot of time beating MC, Onyxia and farming the instances. I miss those fellows - although I’m still in contact with a few of them -, I hope I’ll meet them again somewhere in Azeroth.

Anyone from AFK reading this thread? Just a few names that come into my mind right now: Én, Lockmaan, Úr, Salyver, Ropi, SilvanioN.

Ps: I still have the Onyxia first kill video. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Darkthorn, Hunter in AD (moved to Umbrage in tbc).
I still play on and off, though I have had a name, race, and server change on DT (the character I’m posting on is my original hunter). I still have most of my Chars on arathor though.

1 Like

Sylvi, Forsaken Rogue.

Raided with The Burning Flamingos and Legion of Hell back in vanilla.
Some standup people from that era: Sussudio, Tatziki, Vragath, Undeadgotama (the threatgenerating monster), Yalson, Grubnatz. Gonna be playing some on Shazzrah (PVP) if anyone from that time is coming back!

UPDATE

Snatched the names
Groucho
Harpo
Might nick Ermilion or Ravingmoses

3 Likes

Su-Su-Sussdio!
Starting to remember more and more people thanks to this thread.

Anyone remember the name of the chinese guy on the server who was always out there farming and always gave you a /smile;/wave when he saw you?

Will also be rolling on Shazzrah btw :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Tikel. I remember you! Happy days. while I’m here I suppose I might as well write about me. So I was Thydragor (Druid) or Chimp (Warlock) back then. My first guild was Sign of the Hammer with Trollhammer, Hanai, Fister and I think Deathaid. Then I moved to Burning Flamingos where I remember Morpher, Odin?, Darkmage. I’m moved to Hordes Angels with Gilly, Spyke, Cheapshot and then finally owls of protest. I remember getting quite serious with WOW when the guilds were raiding MC and BWL but then played less and less when I got into triathlon. Hi to all who may remember me.

KrazyTroll here, I fondly remember my days in The Burning Flamingos, afking with Sussudio among others in Orgrimmar. It’s been a long time, but I feel like I remember a few of you guys, Tikel definitely! I’ll be on Shazzrah too

1 Like

Hope to see you ingame man!

Hi,

GlorySlayer here, ud rogue.
Played mostly in the guild The Usual Suspects.
But i’ve also been in The Burning Flamingos, The Wolf Clan.

I remember you Tikel :slight_smile:
Also remember pretty much all the rogue names in here, Sylvi, Sil.

Also remember Hdawg. Awesome drunken nights pvp, altho i was a bit too young for.the drinking part haha.

And mostly i remember my buddy and fellow rogue Heartripper awesome guy, too bad we lost contact.

Hope to see you again buddy.

Well felliow Arathorians cya in classic, ill be rolling a rogue on Shazzrah PVP Horde :wink:

update:Name I got is Ninjah.

1 Like

Hey folks,

Anubis here (probably better known as RIP from arathor . net back in the day)

Some names I remember from classic? Sussudio (who can forget), HDawg (I went to Arathor meet and greets and he lives in the area), Alfa, Sil, Ramses (my pre-60 BG buddy), Shiftshape (best FC EU?) among many others.

I’ll be rolling on Shazzrah PVP like many other Arathorians by the looks of it :smile:

Edit: Got the name Rip :smiley: see you all there

God, I recognised so many guild names I could not help but reply.

I used to play Jarazell, a Tauren Hunter.

Maybe late classic or in TBC I started playing a Tauren Druid Desiderata (a name I’ve not given up, as you can see). I used to get a lot of comments about it, so might be more recognisable.

@Telarion Hi ex-guildie, I was in Sign of the Hammer and Owls of Protest, still know Trollhammer himself and maybe another member or two?

Loving this trip down memory lane :smile:

2 Likes

Moonstrider orc hunter here.

Have been playing this hunter ever since classic and have never switched mains. Back then I played in The wolf clan and later Insurrection until tbc came out and I switched to Maligned.

Looking forward to playing classic again on one of the pve servers with likeminded arathorians.

Edit: Remembered the second guild wrong. Was Insurrection and not Resurrection

2 Likes

I think an ./arathor chat channel might be in order on each of the new servers.

2 Likes

Cool to see so many familiar names. I played a hunter called Wisskull. Hopefully I’ll see many of the guildies from Legion of Hell back. Not sure which server im picking yet.

Dbass, proud elemental shaman. The Burning Flamingos, Alliance Defiance, Legion of Hell, Hordes Angels.

<3

2 Likes