Arc GPU no Ray Tracing

I have an arc 750 and have come to a problem with it not running for ray tracing. I am running the latest GPU Driver.

I have contacted Intel Support, the Intel Arc Sub Reddit as well as the Discord Intel for some infomation regarding this.

Can I give you any information to help with on your side also?

Thanks.

Arc 750 8GB Limted Edition
32GB DDR4 3200 RAM (2x16GB)
B350 Prime
R9 5900x Ryzen CPU
Windows 11 22h2

2 Likes

I don’t know if WoW supports RT with Arc but if it does you can only use it with DX12.

PS:
imho don’t even bother, it will kill your FPS :slight_smile:

I’m having the same problem here.
From what I found on google this has happened (and been fixed) before: Ray Tracing no longer working on Intel Arc - Support / Technical Support - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

From the gx.log I can see that the GPUs features are not correctly detected (I think):

GpuInfo: sm:dx_5_0, rt:None, vrt:2, bary:0, mesh:1 pull:1

Another side effect is that VRS cannot be enabled, as the game thinks the card cannot support it.

Arc A750 8GB LE with latest driver (31.0.101.4952)

1 Like

I have the same problem here. The game does not allow raytracing to be turned on with Intel ARC A750 and VRS cannot be enabled. I use the latest driver and the game is set to Directx 12. Is there any solution?

1 Like

i just installed my Arc A750 and it seems i have the same problem. it’s detected and selected as used gpu but RT and VRS are not selectable

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.