Arcane after rework still same?

hi guys,

wanted to ask you whats are your thoughts about arcane mage after rework? ( or being more precise : adjustments, its not really rework )

I’ve asked Aeghis on YT what he think about arcane and he said its still pretty much same, no major different

Overall arcane is weak in pvp, its on the end of the “best pvp” list, have feeling its completely left behind by blizz for long time, it had very little changes for last months ( ok, they did tiny bit recently but still ) , other classes i can see constantly got buffs /nerfs during when this one have nothing or changes which basically change nothing, its just completely abandoned …

What you think?

ill have to play it to know for sure, but it put it medium tier, most specs being above ye, the real question is, will people invite me to play ?

Дайте Аркану 30% урона и он уничтожет ладдер

Привет Alunteth Master, это была твоя попытка в Русский? :slight_smile:

im sorry i didn’t quite understand that

To me it seems like the devs has just moved some talents around and made some of them baseline spells that free up points to be spent elsewhere.

The only major change seems to be the Orb Barrage talent, which has a 10% chance to fire an Arcane Orb after using Arcane Barrage, which I already think is too low, but hey… I do like that new talent a lot.

whats the bets a absolute surge of mages arrive with its rework XD

that doesn’t mean anything…

Indeed anyone can peak 281k at 435ilvl…

peak dps doesn’t mean ANYTHING, hell, add meteor to the rotation, im sure it might help you peak a little higher during the combo…

It is 10% per arc charge spent mate prox is good

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.