Arcane is dead in TWW

Chrono Shift gone. RIP to the spec

the whole spec is right down terrible for me, its all proc and rng reliant aplus some hardcasting forced mechanics or more rng depending if u spellslinger or sunfury

ppl might find it good now, before the tuning actually happens and when u proc 10 orbs in a row

once the tuning happens and few tweaks, its just a “break your own cc and deal tickle dmg as always” where is my ST reliable rotation… its all procs and passives now, its so impossible to calculate

“spell consuming clearcasting do more dmg”
“once consumed clearcasting your next 2 arcane blast do more dmg”
“when barrage chance to throw orb”
“when dmg from splinter chance to throw orb and icnreasce orb dmg”
“when casting you can get clearcasting proc, when you clearcast proc consume u get nether precision, when u consuime nether precision u get splinters, when u get splinters the hero talent passive do their job”

is the most clunky random stuff ive ever seen, its unreliable af.

sure, there is times when u arcane surge touch of the magi and jackpot luck orb orb orb orb orb orb, but if the dmg of that is nerfed, which historically always happens, thats just a good way to mistakenly break sheeps and rings and dbs, so we not even suppsoed to take those talents i guess…

as for sunfury TLDR:
summon a phoenix, it will randomly steal buffs, and randomly cast spels.

thats about it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.