Arcanists manasaber how do I get it?

Hey
I was wondering where the quest line for the fate of the suramar is I haven’t got this mount in legion now wondering where and how I may get it. There was a quest in nighthold about elisander echo of time I completed it and it gave a talisman of something yet I am unable to get this mount. Is this mount still obtainable and how do I obtain it? thanks there is no quest that khadgar gives checked the wow head about the quest as well

How to get the mount…

• Complete Insurrection questline

• In the end you get the optional quest Lord of the Shadow Council (involves killing Gul’dan in the Nighthold)

• Kill Guldan, turn in the Lord of the Shadow Council quest to Khadgar in the raid itself.

• He will immediately give u The Eye of Aman’thul quest. Click on him to port to Dalaran (do not hearth out) to complete the quest.

• Pick up the Fate of the Nightborne quest from Oculeth in Shal’aran. He will provide u with a portal to the Nighthold. Little bit of roleplay before u can speak to him to complete the quest.

The Echo of Time and the Talisman of the Shal’dorei have nothing to do with any of this. They just get you teleports within the raid.

From your armoury, you have not completed Insurrection, which is the first step to the Manasaber. Here is a guide to it: https://www.wowhead.com/guide/insurrection-suramar-quest-campaign

Appreciate the help. Thanks fellow mage.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.