Arcanosphere

Okay, is it just me… or sometime Arcanosphere deals 0 dmg ?
Ive hit mutiple times, arcanospheres, under the effect of berserking, being fully stacked with consuambles, with evocationa nd siophon storm precasting, plus 5% extra dmg of managem, trinket, pots, everything possible in the world… and the sphere would TICKLE some enemies… i saw this happen ALOT with retributions, idk why, ive hit even 500k arcanosphere, but every now and then… the damage will do a solid 0, and hp wont move… u will see them getting knocked, and in the combatlot, most of the dmg is absorbed and the remaining is pretty low

im convinced, there has to be a bug in there, unsure what it is, but i just cannot believe a fully stacked arcanopshere not moving the enemy hp for 5/10%… it just cannot be.

if you want it fixed you need to make it reproduceable for the developers, many of these projectiles suffer from z-axis bugs sps shadow crash had this where it wouldn’t apply any dots to anything and it would happen in weird terrain like EOTS it could be the same is happening to arcanosphere.
when you have a good example when it happens alot you need to make a bug ticket.
this could also just be immunities like mws have etc used at the right time.

im saying it hits, but the dmg is almost noexistant, idk, has to be a bugged, some people ge thit for 450k, while some others get 70k crits… shrug

Active Mitagation, versatility and absorbs

… why would i even post on the forum if i didn’tt hink of that first

like, yesterday i didn’t kill a guy with 370k hp without any def cds up…
after using evocation, managem, surge, berserking, saltwater pot, pot of unlimited power, intellect trinket… thats straight up impossible…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.