Archaeology

The manice of this game,

The massive time sink.

The uther bs random.

lets do the numbers okay friends here we go.
i just did my 700th troll solve without getting the sword.
If we count the average of 35 fragments per solve then i have gathered a grand total of 24500 fragments, lets do an average of 7 per dig that means that i have done 3500 digs, divided by 3 troll loots per field thats 1167 fields completed.

lets say that every 3 solves i used a tablet that means i have used 233 tablets, on our ah these are 140 gold, that means that i have could have made 33k on tablets alone. but i spend about 3 wow tokens of 10k on those.

The time sink of this is about an average of 5 hours every day of playtime for the last 5 weeks.

You friends can understand that i am losing my mind slowly, but surely., at this point just give me a 100 dice and i try to roll 100.

3 Likes

Is this the only sword in the entire game?

If you dont like it, dont do it. Im sure you will find other weapons ingame.

why are you still wasting time on digging when raids are already open for month

lil bro that sword that you’re wasting hundreds of hours to obtain isn’t even bis, you can buy a 359 sword from the conquest vendor after doing 2 hours of RBG spam (doesn’t matter if you win or lose).

You could also join a normal BWD or BOT and get the same 359 2h weapon from Chogal or Nefarian. Archeology was something to do during pre-patch or week one when there was no other content to do, doing it now is a massive waste of time.

1 Like

Already being covered here with suggestions for Blizzz that they seemily are not listening to the community about.

1-(1-0.003)^700 = 88%

To get it in 700 solves assuming you never troll solved until 450 achaelogy level.

This means you’ll see it probably within the next 200 Solves. I wouldn’t give up and just hard push the last 200.

1 Like

Somehow I got the Sword, Shield, Naga toy and Puzzlebox all on the go at the same time, it was a weird day

I have the sword, it appeared pretty quickly.

Resto Druid though, is not much use, I’d prefer a staff which seems to be eluding me.

Random is random.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.