Archivist Elegant Bag wrong model

Since the latest patch, the Archivist Elegant Bag has changed model and now looks horrible.

I can only assume it’s a bug, given that it had a far better model for months and people specifically farmed to get it. Simply revert this change to the previous model.

4 Likes

I second that! It needs to be returned to its original form! What a scam!

I just noticed it now! WHAT THE ACTUAL FRICK??!?!?
WHY IS BLIZZARD CHANGING ITEMS WITH ENTIRELY NEW MODELS??!?! WHAT’S THE POINT, REALLY??!?!

I want my backpack back T__T

Any news on this topic? I haven’t seen any official communication about it… it sucks, I hate the new model and the original one was just perfect

I too am impacted by this issue, It appears that the graphic model for the Achivist’s Elegant Bag has been inadvertently replaced with one of the models used for animating the waking shores climbing world quests.

Hey all,

Our developers are aware of this issue, and are currently working on fixing the bag. If you encounter another bug in game, please do report it to our developers, and they’ll be able to check this out for you. :slight_smile:

Bug fixes are usually published in our Hotfix blogs and patch updates, which can be found in the News section of the main site.

Thank you!

8 Likes

More than a month has passed and the issue has not been solved, I am still stuck with an ugly sack instead of elegant bag.

2 Likes