Are all RP servers in Classic dead in EU?

What I am talking about is that there is no RP at all in hydrax and why is it a RP server where there is no roleplaying in it. there is no RP so I left. I think the only RP in classic I know is that its in NA but I wont be able to purchase WoW NA in EU.

Theres 2 RP servers in classic but the german one is empty

is there anypoint for hydrax to be marked as a RP server at all?

2 Likes

What’s stopping you?

nothing? I can afford it its just organizing subscribing payments thats stopping me. its just how am I suppose to buy the NA version?

Oh I can do that, thanks very much. now we can get back to the topic and all about Why there isnt RP in EU but there is in NA. however this is what to my last knowledge and I havent heard from anything for like 4 months. not sure if I can add sub for US using British pounds in battle net account?

Earthshaker is the best non-rp, rp server, and it is full of failed rpers.

1 Like

There IS Rping, but most of the hardcore RPers have never left Retail and transmogs. I pay on HW. roleplaying, but only “going with my class/race RPing”. It sure is not like olden days with snogging in all the bushes behind Goldshire ant those eternal immature “she think I think he did …” discussions, thank the Light.

I dont see any. I rolled ally there as priest because horde is dead there. but ironforge pro says it all (but only takes from warcraft logs tho)

1 Like

I play on HW and as of late there is no RP at all. I’ve been on this server since the beginning. There was quite a bit of RP in the beginning. I didn’t join the server because of the RP tho. I joined because of the population. It’s a much quieter server.

I play on the German one. There is a bit of rp, especially on alliance side. Different taverns Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, for example. Unfortunately, all rp is in German.

I feel quieter servers are all in vain to me.

I like it quiet as well. And I still see RPing.

In the old times you can report players for inadecuated names on rol play servers when I start at hydraxian to take a look of the realm I see lot of nonrol names.

1 Like

So true. I have reported loads, but they still run around.
Also you do not any longer get the warning: “This is a RP realm, additional rules are enfoced here. Look at www.XXX.eu for furtehr clarification.” Or words to that meaning.

at least I am sticking to pyrewood EU now, whats the point of having a RP server in classic? should that5 be reclasssified to Normal or RpPVP to pvp?

The point is: To have fun. Isn’t this The reason we play WoW?

It depends what you want from RP.

Huge events, wedding ceremonies, kings and queens, slaves and what not require a community.

But to play a role in a game, only requires you.

Besides that, many do make the mistake to only see roleplayers if they use an addon that flags them. I never used such an addon, yet I RP all the time so you might never see me for what I am.

1 Like

zandalar tribe at 3 a.m in the weekdays has lots of rp in stormwind :see_no_evil:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.