Are MC Heat 2 and 3 really worth it?

I have only done H1. My rogue has the one binding, and 6 set. Obviously more loot drops with H2 and H3, but leggos still definitely drop in H1.

1 Like

To be fair I was going easy, but since I’ve figured out running MC H1 in PUG was probably a better way to get loot pretty fast, I’m going harder by default. I guess you got to find the right regular PUG for it.

Mine is led by a GM running is own weekly MC, everyone is from various guilds (or not) gearing alts, most are regulars.

Rules are crystal clear (MS/OS for x3 SR each) through Gargul. Generous and simple.

It does look like a normal guild run, but without the officers background discussion hassle for loot attribution (which is the whole point in my opinion).

By now “my” PUG is heading toward Heat 2, so I will follow and see how it goes.

heat 2 is super free and 100rf and you just have to change your ring to have 100rf , it’s free +10 loots per run.

Heat 2 and 3 should drop stronger items like, people would cry for that but it has been the case in retail for ages and no ones never said anything about it ? Investment = reward thats it