Are there going to be like Legion Invasions?

For leveling Alts. I cannot bring myself to level from 110-120. In legion we had Invasions that gave good xp like 1 level or something. Will those come back in some form to level alts?

1 Like

Try these

I don’t see those on the map of my alts?

edit: guess I need to wait, well great, hopefully it gives good xp, than thank the lord I don’t have to touch quests again.

it doesnt.
best way to lvl rn solo is IE spam

2 Likes

Incursions give an xp boost for an hour after completing. Timewalking dugeons give great xp this week, also the midsummer fire festival gives an xp boost too, it’s actually a great week for levelling.

1 Like

There are also potions that you can buy for 5 service medals that are account bound and give like 10% bonus to xp and lasts for 1h.
Still, it’s nothing like Legion invasions.
I have so many (8?) characters between level 110 and 113 and I can’t really get myself to level them up to 120.

1 Like

You can do 110-120 in a night easy. Took me about 4 hours with heirlooms, exp gem, exp pot. Just spamming islands, got quite lucky on drops and made 40k too.

Timewalking is the best, believe me.

• Get the heirloom for 120, including the rings from WoD
  • 5% EXP Gem
  • EXP Potion - but it doesn’t help that much

110-120 is easy, and by far the quickest of all levelling cos theres so many quests to do … so you can easily avoid the quests you don’t like or have done many times before. IE/5man spam is boring as be damned so don’t do that.
The invasions give decent xp and also you get a 1 hour xp buff when you complete it. Its well worth doing

There is a very simple addon that will show a timer for when they are up/due up

BFA Invasion Timer

https://wow.curseforge.com/projects/bfainvasiontimer

They aren’t as good XP wise as Legion invasions. Just so that you are aware.

2 Likes

yup, BFA invasions really arent worth doing for the XP as they arent anything like Legion ones.
Hopefully they will boost the XP later in the expansion.

Which is 4 hours to much. I’m not the type that wastes his free time on stuff that I find boring, not to mention pay for it as well. If leveling was meaningful and fun like the old days, perhaps, retail wow fails to get me going.

yee I’m not falling for that again. Wasting 100’s of k’s on heirlooms only for Blizz to nerf them into the ground. Still feel robbed by it.

I’ve done all the quests already on one char. I get weaker as I level, I get no talents, no skills, nothing, so I don’t see a point in level from 100 at all other than the story. I’m not wasting my time on something I find boring, hence why I asked for Legion invasions, they were fun and quick to me.

Thank you!

1 Like

For what its worth, I’ll tell you what I do. Done with looms, xp pots and warmode on.
110-111 - do another legion invasion, cos it still gives xp
111-120. Go to boralus, do the intro stuff then wait for an invasion. They do give decent xp for something that takes 15 minutes to complete (except nazmir, never do that one). Once you have the 1 hr taste of victory buff, go back to boralus and follow one of the main zone questlines, they are all pretty well set out. Do that for 45-50 mins, then log off and wait for the next invasion.
Make sure you do the bits of the war campaign as you level, they are also very well laid for the xp you get.
In general it takes me about 4 hours to go 110-120 doing this, its just a matter of having the patience to do it.

no its not 10% buff for only 1 hour is nothing, not to mention you will get killed by enemy faction when you are doing those 30k exp incursion quests

Yes. Timewalking with the midsummer buff is very effective atm. Add any other xp increasing buffs/items to it and you’ll be 120 in no-time

Well I disagree, I very rarely got killed by the other faction and the quests that give bonus xp as a reward are closer to 60k. Easily getting half a level in 15 minutes seems ok to me tbh.

you must be one of the lucky ones i guess, i kill every low level players trying to do incursion world quest, no mercy :slight_smile:

Leveling with questing + dungeons or just spamming islands takes you around 6 hours to get max. Idk why you are playing a mmo if you can’t do a short grind like that.

If I see a death squad coming around I use the group finder to switch shards.
If you don’t like the risk, it takes 30 secs from boralus / great seal to go to your capital and turn off WM. Not a big issue.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.