Are there still Garrosh loyalists around here?

Count me in! I miss my Warchief, and the True Horde.
It is sad indeed that “Victory or Death” was better embodied by an Alliance king than any Horde leader. Those peacemongers make me sick.

I was hyped by Jaina in the Features overview cinematic of BFA, but she too came back to being a boring wooden plank empowered by love and friendship in the end. Too bad.

4 Likes

I don’t know about any Garrosh…

But I know Gorrosh has a lot of supporters around.

8 Likes

He was a crazy evil psycho.
No way I like what he did to the Horde.
He was great before mists but then he kinda went full blown racist.

He nuked a city something he previously condemned and killed the person who did it.
He turned against nearly all of the Horde.

He started the worst expansion ever made to any game ever.

No I do not like him :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

???
Krom’gar bombed a peaceful civilian village.
Garrosh nuked an Alliance military stronghold that happens to be extremely close to Durotar.

It made complete sense.
Besides, since he’s very smart, he first held a massive siege without actually attacking to let the Alliance send reinforcements so that he’d get to kill even more Alliance forces at once. Extremely brilliant and efficient.
Now that’s a proper Warchief.

He turned against nearly all of the Horde.

The Horde turned on Garrosh* first. Just create a troll character. From the moment Thrall chose him, coward Vol’jin was already planning on betraying him for no reason.

4 Likes

And what exactly were they doing before he nuked them?
Chilling and not much else.
They were no threat and the city was full of innocent people.

Enjoy.
2 Likes

Dude, I’ve read the book multiple times.
If you want to make an argument type it.
I’m not listening to a 20 minute video over this.

You’ve read so much about Warcraft, yet you somehow missed the part where the Alliance and the Horde are opposing factions waging war to each other.

So, which Peacechief would you choose for the Horde, then?

They’re not always at war and being at war does not mean that “War crimes” are okay! There wasn’t exactly a big war happening at that time was there?
A couple of fights here and there and that was it.

As for who I would chose I’m pretty happy with the council but otherwise Baine would be my go to.

Oh, yeah. Baine.
Right.

5 Likes

Garrosh was a racist who only cared about the orcs. He can rot in whatever hell he ended up in.

1 Like

I hate Baine

1 Like

The Maw, most likely…

the best place for him

I’m not an Orc so I’m not allowed to be.

But before he went full on racist and started killing people over the slightest thing he was a great Warchief. Theramoore was one of the Horde’s greatest triumphs over the Alliance.

2 Likes

If there is lunatics still liking Sylvanas i dont see why people wouldnt like Garry.

1 Like

Warchief Garrosh saw how morally grey Sylvanas was from the start.

He’s the Warchief we need.

garrosh dind’t do any of those things, blizzards crappy story writers did.

#Garroshdidnothingwrong.

Thats kinda how stories go.
Someone writes it and thats the story.

True, but at the same time, you can also see how incompetent writers can ruin a good story.
Game of Thrones is a great example of this. Stannis’ downfall mirrors Garrosh’s pretty well also.

2 Likes