New Warchief

Fellow future subjects, I Garrosh have returned from the dead from Draenor, it was not easy i had to change my name to Gorrosh becouse the plan on Draenor didnt work out and now the orcs there dont like me very much but i managed to get a hold of hearthstone and returned to proper Azeroth. Imagine my surprise when i found out that the weak troll that was unrightfully given my possition as warchief died to a low level mob and then again unrrighfully made an undead the warchief becouse he was sniffing glue. After beeing made warchief the filthy b… banshee (i would say the B word but the gods are preventing me from speaking ill of the dead else they would punish me by removing my forum priveleges) started a war with the Alliance-good , but she managed to lose it-bad , and even worse she did not become a raid boss. Fellow Horde i say NO MORE. Vote for Gorrosh for warchief 2020. I promise that i will drop loot sometime in the future and maybe just maybe if the stars align the shoulders.
You all took your shoulders off for Sourfang now i say SHOULDERS ON FOR GORROSH.
Gorrosh Hellscream-Warchief of the Horde 2020

29 Likes

pft you was truly a hellscream you would be a paladin just like our hero exarch hellscream

3 Likes

14 Likes

The camp fire is lieing to you my fellow future subjects , it may cook your meals but will it drop loot. I Gorrosh will drop loot.

4 Likes

What loot are you planning to drop on your future subjects?
Sharkbait, is it you, my dear mount?

I escaped Draenor at the end of legion and i missed the great Drenai purge.

A mount drop!!! That’s what we want.

1 Like

My goblin engeeneres are preparing some good loot for everyone and we are even working on a new mount.

1 Like

Ok, ironbee mount horde only, am I right? :smirk:

1 Like

To be honest Gorrosh, if you can off Baine like you did his dad, maybe then we can talk about your re-election campaign :smile: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

No my fellow future subject we are thinking outside the box for this one. We are construcking a giant robot chicken and we are calling it The Iron Pecker™

1 Like

baine is the heart and soul of the horde … the undead was a mistake they should never have been a playable race

Yes i promise steak for the Warchief ceremony.

1 Like

Zero paragraphs is exactly how i imagine Garrosh to write something.

You are indeed the Warchief.

As future warchief i shall purge the undead aswell but dont tell them that becouse i need the voters.

4 Likes

Mmm steak … well that sounds delicious!

I regret to inform you, dear new old chief of war, but your goblins might be actually a vanilla gnomes!

https://classic.wowhead.com/item=10725/gnomish-battle-chicken

Is all I read :joy: :nerd_face:

1 Like

then you should get some glasses the tauren should have never allowed you into the herde

1 Like

A real warchief is above your silly propper grammar and paragraphs be gone elf, but dont forget to vote Gorrosh
SHOULDERS ON

4 Likes