Are totems environmentally friendly in 2023?

With global warming going on and trying to get people not to waste resources - is throwing a totem out there only for it to be destroyed shortly after really a good use of resources? Think of all those trees cut down for a small buff.

In all seriousness though - with the change the Mana Spring totem to become a passive buff - do you think other totems might get the same treatment, would you like to see that happen?

Personally I love playing with situational totems, Capacitor, Spirit-Link, Cloudburst, etc. It gives the class some fun identity. But I feel like some others like Windfury could benefit from being a passive buff though. Thoughts? :slight_smile:

azeroth loves my drilling totems.

we could carry one totem on our backs like the racial armor of the tauren and it should change appearance when using different totem types.
having multiple ones active should combine their visual effects.

1 Like

Thematically I like totems, they’re cool. But mechanically, I’ve always disliked them. And as the game gets older and evolves, I like them less and less. The game now is fast, and the static nature of totems just sucks in a lot of circumstances.

I wish they changed them up. Maybe like… they levitate around you. But bring back the exclusive nature of them; you can have 4 totems out a time, one of each element.

Exactly, or make stormstrike drop wf totem when you’re not in range of it.

Yes, the idea of totems as a buff that you have to keep up is pure trash and unenjoyable.

It’s one of those questions, do i really wanna be bothered with this even if it thematically fits the class? And the answer is no.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.