Are we going to make a royalty club?

Looks like in shadowlads DK and DH will get new starting zone (lvl1) with possibility to experience older one as some kind of time-travel quest I bet. Soo… As death knights of better breed… Are we going to poke our lesser brethren? Remaining them how inferior they are? Show peasants where is their place? :rofl:

2 Likes

Ofc they are inferior. We were raised by the only True Lich king Arthas. Not some wanna be lich king like Bolvar XD. They are Death peasants not knights.

1 Like

To me, anyone of you Non-Gnomes is already a peasant. Everyone knows there is only one true Race of Death Knights.

1 Like

I don’t know brothers our true king died to a 80 year old geezer with a magical sword

bolvar on the other hand seems to have lost because he logged into chat every once in a while but forgot to read the patch notes and went 2 handed frost

I think you wrong. Arthas was indeed a true gentleman and knew that his youth would be to much for the old man , so he let him win that fight Ofc. I mean there is no other reason. The light should have been super weak there so Arthas broke the ice not the light. Second thing is that bolvar was blood DK he went frost but didnt know he couldn’t wield a 2-hand weapon, also he didn’t got his Frost talents activated. And not to forget he was only lvl 80 and she was 120.

Clears throat

IMPOSTER!!! How dare you steal my look! :rofl:

But in all seriousness,

I agree with this statement.

I’m pretty sure that was divine intervention, tirion just brought it towards the lich king.

It puts you at a pretty high level when the only thing that beats you is divine intervention.

Bolvar was stupid, he was clearly a blood dk with a 2 hander, and when sylvanas came he switched to frost like the cool guys but he forget that frost isnt a 2hand user chad anymore so he had Remorless Winter and Autoattacks only.

1 Like

I am swtiching this guy to Kul Tiran as soon as I can, if you have something to say about it please refer to my haymaker.

I am happy for you!
You will look like Arthas!

Beefy Arthas

WOTLK Arthas wad always fat to me :rofl:

It’s that chest piece he is rocking, the giant skull really make him look fat.

That’s what you get for eating too many souls. Balanced diet is important!

ye you don’t want to end up looking like au teron gorefiend

AU Teron Gorefiend is the best representative of a couch potato.

Segregation started already :rofl:
We are Veterans of the Third War!

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

We should refer to them as death squires.

When the real Knights do their things they can polish our armor and runeblades.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.