Are we really such naughty boys?

yes because as everyone knows, girls are in way shape or form just as naughty as the boys

If you didn’t do things that get your account suspended then you would be able to post image links.

As for having a subscription to post, imagine all the spam we would get if you didn’t, there’s enough already.

1 Like

The community say im a girl soooooo :3

3 Likes

Prevention is better form of control over trust. Especially with the multitude CM’s we have those days.

1 Like

Imagine how much worse the number of reports would be, that they’d have to wade through.

Yikes.

It’s a little annoying but I think it’s a good defense against bots and the like. You just have to be more active in the forums I think.

1 Like

If you log out and back in the forum after sub expires you lose posting rights.

1 Like

Am I a good boy? :wolf::skull:

I don’t like the trust system as is, personally I would prefer that all were given TL3 and then you just lose it if you do misbehave.

It’s a much better incentive I think to let people have all the perks, but then if you don’t follow the rules you lose the ability to post links/gifs and have that awful grind remain to gain it back. I doubt most want to do that grind numerous times so they will be more likely to follow the CoC :wink:

1 Like

If everybody had the right to include links the forums would be a spam parade and maybe the links would be not… Appropriate.

Its not that we are naughty, its more like they request a trust level to make sure links will be relevant and not offensive

I completely agree. I’ve been playing this game since 2007 and spent a ridiculous amount of money on it over the years. I was really surprised that I wasn’t deemed worthy to be a full member of this forum. I have never once been banned or insulted anyone, - on this forum or in the game world. Just thinking of it makes me seethe over the injustice. :smiling_imp:
The right way of handling this would be to give all full access and then remove it from people who abuse it.

Paying money shouldn’t guarantee you can post links. Being helpful and using the forums a lot should.

People shouldn’t lose their TL3 once they get it, unless they commit some offense :confused: So unfair to lose the chance to post gifs when you did nothing wrong :sob:

3 Likes

I thought the only way to lose it was commit an offence and get a forum ban.

I stopped posting on the forums so much and lost it, so no, unfortunately you have to remain active to keep the TL3.

2 Likes

Clearly it does play a roll since you can’t post here without a live subscription. I could say that just because some have more time than others to post on the forums shouldn’t guarantee they can post links. We’re all subscribing to this game and we should all have full access to the forums as default.

that’s not the same as “spending a ridiculous amount of money”.

Why not, if you make a healthy contribution, why don’t you get an extra perk?

2 Likes

I see it differently :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Somebody post a monty python meme here already shakes fist at tl2

1 Like

3 Likes