Are we really such naughty boys?

That we don’t deserve the right to include links in our messages?

This is silly. This rule needs to be removed. We all know how to play around it anyway. It serves no purpose.

2 Likes

The problem isn’t an excess of naughty boys, its an excess of less intelligent people.

It only requires one naughty boy to trick all of them :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

I feel like this place is the easiest place to take care of.
You need to pay 13€/month in order to even be able to post. If you misbehave, you get banned, and the only way to come back is to pay another 13€/month on a secondary account. Who would go to such lengths only to be a douchebag on the forums?
This is excessive.
And, again: we know how to play around it and post links anyway.

i didnt think you needed an active sub to post?

You do. Just sometimes it’s a bit buggy (maybe they fixed it?).

I agree with the OP. Which doesn’t happen a lot. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

You very much do. Another ridiculous rule, to be honest.
Read more: We deserve the right to post on U.S. forums

1 Like

i only resubscribed a few days ago, before that i checked the forums occasionally. Trust me, you need a subscription

You can still link wowhead and youtube stuff. So not too bad.

1 Like

It’s annoying when you want to share a screenshot though.

Yea. You can blame it on trust levels.

I know right!! Like i wouldn’t pay a sub specifically to include a noodie link just to troll.

#GIVEUSRIGHTS

1 Like
6 Likes

Love this sketch

1 Like

You can post in the technical help forum when unsubbed, but the other areas need you to have game time.

When my PC started first crashing (thought it was just her graphics card, now it looks like its her mainboard sadface since even going back to her old 550ti card didn’t stop the crashes) I wasn’t subbed. I could post on the tech help but not in prepatch ptr (it started crashing when I was trying to test ptr you see)

It makes sense not to give everyone the rights to potentially be disruptive or post offensive or generally inappropriate images without knowing whether or not they can be trusted to behave.

Anyone can post a link.

1. Paste the URL into your message
  2. Highlight the URL
  3. Press the </> button
  4. www.demonstration.com

It is not like being able to post gifs or images is some amazing super power. It does not stop anyone from being able to take part in any discussion. TL2 allows posting from trusted sites, and the requirements for TL2 are very basic.

2 Likes

Ah, Punyelf, I expected you. Always there to defend even the most nonsensical decisions.

naughty boys belongs in GS :rofl:

Well dont take their money to use your services then…

oh wait

Give automatic TL3 to all the girls, but not the naughty boys :innocent::smiling_imp:

5 Likes