Are WW Monks more durable in PVP now?

Hello,

I’m considering to alt a WW Monk for PVP in DF, and I always loved the playstyle and dynamic. However, in Shadowlands I felt WW died too easily in stuns, and like it was “made of paper” overall. If you spent more than a few seconds midfield in arena, you were basically dead. I felt like Karma was too weak of a defensive and people often ignored it too.

Has that improved in DF? Does WW feel more durable overall? It’s a genuine question, please give honest answers :smiley:

BR

Not sure.
Enemies don’t live long enough to test it out, keep 3-4 shotting them on accident :see_no_evil:

No we’re still very squishy, Touch of Karma has been the worst defensive in the game for a long time and it actually got another nerf this expansion with us losing Good Karma. The ability is so trash now.

The class is made for running away 90% of the time now, we’ll struggle to kill people at high ratings once the huge damage nerfs go through.

1 Like

You get to burst once per minute, the rest of the time you run around.

Thanks for the replies!

So, basically nothing’s changed significantly compared to Shadowlands.

Cheers

Make a DH it’s a better monk in DF

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.