Are you a dedicated WPvPer?

Dedicated WPvPers are a tiny % of overall players, and a small % of War Mode players. But they are out there.

Are you a dedicated WPvPer?

Dedicated = spend majority of a WoW session taking part in WPvP for the fun of it.

I’m looking for dedicated Alliance WPvPers on any realm to join my Alliance Defence Force WPvP community. You can join even if in a guild or other communities: Invite Link

We have plenty of part timers in the community, but it’s hard to get WPvP groups going with them, since they do other things in WoW as well. Need dedicated WPvPers!

If you play Horde, see my list of WPvP Guilds and Communities.

Hi Vaeyn! I recently got my first Alliance alt to 120 (I main Horde) but as we have seen each other in comments pertaining WM I’m sure you can guess I’m an avid WPvPer.

I’m just finishing up the quest content and afterwards I’ll be interested in joining.

1 Like

Used to until I realized Warmode is just

1 Like

Awesome! Your Alliance isn’t on Outland by any chance? Have a new guild with same name as community on there, need dedicated WPvP members real bad.

That’s a shame. If you don’t like group WPvP I guess you wouldn’t like a WPvP community or guild. I find it fun to WPvP with others, but solo is fun too.

I’m going to ask a stupid question now, but bear with me… What do you need them for?

I have literally never turned WM on because I can’t understand the point. PvP rewards are unimpressive in BfA, even the AOO quest is rapidly outgrown, and the penalty of WM is spending several times longer getting your dailies done. Objectively, in terms of game-rewards per unit time, it is so much more efficient to keep WM off while you do your doings.

It’s ok if the answer is “because it’s fun to interfere with other players and we like to test our skills”, I’m just legit curious as to what the draw is :slight_smile:

Group WPvP in my WPvP community + guild. Post is aimed at dedicated WPvPers that find group WPvP fun, hard to explain fun to someone that doesn’t find something fun.

Here’s a copy paste from recruitment page if helps.

War Mode sharding limits WPvP community activities like guild rivalries, so we will focus on the concept of WPvP ‘Defence’. This will be ad hoc, but events can be planned if there’s a demand.

• Defending flags, bosses, world quests, assaults, bases, air drops, resources, lowbie gank areas like Darkshire and Redridge.
  • Patrolling zones and reducing the Horde population (especially bounties) for the safety of Alliance War Moders.
  • Responding to ADF community and general/local defense chat alerts.
  • Defence training sessions such as duels and teamwork.
  • Battlegrounds when there’s no WPvP or just feel like it.
  • Experiments, for example: if there’s a willing enemy guild or community, attempt to meet up via massing at an agreed location NOT in groups. Then, whoever sees enemy player forms group = both groups can see each other for a fun battle.
1 Like

Actually a really good list, thank you :slight_smile:

I like that you do patrols and lowbie protection, that’s nice. I have neither the time nor the skills to help with it, but I wish you luck in your endeavours :slight_smile:

Edit: annoying that you have to work around the sharding system though. Be nice if it would at least try to put 2 people from the same realm in the same shard most of the time.

1 Like

Ty!

Well, need many more dedicated WPvPers to be able to do it all more effectively. They are out there, gotta find em! Bring em in to a community.

Yup, sharding is bad for some. Doesn’t bother me tho. My community focus is Horde killin, not specific player killin. Tho, I do maintain a lengthy kill on sight list, and see same enemies frequently.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.