Are you allowed to queue more than 5 into a BG?

Genuine question.

For some reason I thought you weren’t allowed to queuesnipe more than 5 people into the same BG because something something with those 40man AV parties who would just graveyard farm people forever (and similar things on other bgs Id guess).

But basically 50% of my games seem to be vs more-than-5man discord premades specifically from the ‘‘topayhhh’’ realm so I figure im wrong and its still allowed?

2 Likes

I think its allowed if you are a multiboxer… cuz you pay a lot of subs. I see everyday a guy with 5+ multiboxing characters in casual BGs.

When I whisp him , he says “Im just testing multiboxing”.
He is testing for months…

They just doing 5 man split groups to premade epic bgs, russians doing that all the time.

I know… but I thought that wasnt allowed anymore… because people abused it to stack 30-40 people into bgs to farm people.

Or was it a specific program they banned and not all queuesniping in general?

1 Like

I am confused by this.

People of this forum attacked me and called me a liar, then I see a multiboxer destroy the gameplay of IoC with extreme lag.

Honestly, maximum 5 players on bgs over 10, and maximum 3 players on 10 man bgs.

Other than that, Blizzard should permanently put deserter on people that premades with a team bigger than 5 and use a system that detects weird patrerns.

Or, make a random bg premade vs premade choice. Whats the problem? Are they too afraid to face a premade too? Do they want to stomp randoms instead?

Noone I know wants to do random bgs with me anymore, thanks to premades.

Im glad that more and more people are outright starting to get angry at premades and multiboxers ruining nodes and bgs.

1 Like

It is not really allowed to grp more than 5 people, There was this loophole people took advantage off in earlier expansion, which Blizzard shut down. Now they found another way, and Blizzard just don’t seem to care for Random PvP anymore :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

You cant, but you can queue more than one group at the same time and only join if you both get a queue.

Its a gray area as its not really a exploit but also kinda of a a hole move.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.