Arena no honor gain

Hi,

I posted this originally in wrong section of the forum, sorry for mistake. Can anyone help with below issue?

I wanted to get 1250 honor through rated arena 2v2 for weekly great vault.

It was going slowly but surely, and after few hour I’ve got about 945 honor that way. Then any honor gains suddenly stopped. I’ve played about 10 games for which no matter if I lost or won, didn’t get ANY honor whatsoever.

Can anyone please explain what is happening? is it a bug, or some hidden mechanic?

All theese arenas were done in a team with my fiancee, and she has the same problem as above.

Please help, we are at a complete loss here.

2 Likes

Are you honor capped at 15k atm? You probably still get rated honor. Just check your great vault.

2 Likes

No, not capped. And great vault did not update :frowning:

2 Likes

Open a ticket its bugged 100%

3 Likes

I heard something about leaving the game or /afking out not giving honour. Not sure if that’s the case though but could be it if you are leaving lost games before they’re technically lost? Otherwise it’s likely a bug.

Hey I have the same issue, anyone found a solution to solve it ?

will be fixed in 9.2, you got enough PvP gear for now anyway

1 Like

Also having a similar issue with no rewards from rated 2v2.

Could any of you solve this problem? I’m in the same situation, they don’t give me honor or conquest points and I’m kinda desperated.

We eventually stuck at it and once we passed 500+ rating we started getting rewards again.

I believe there may be a bug or an intentional design feature…

Sometimes when you are stuck at certain rating for long periods of time - for whatever reason game stops rewarding wins. Happenned to me and my friend in prepatch, when we were doing aflock-disc 2s, incredibely annoying. At one point the rating stopped getting added aswell. :slight_smile:

I just had the same problem. 1280/1500 for the weekly quest, but I got honor in unrated matches. Can’t complete the quest :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.