Arena Rating Adjustments Underway - 22 October

Starting this week, players should see an increase to the MMR inflation in the Solo Shuffle, 2v2, and 3v3 brackets. Our aim here is to align the Arena ratings and rewards closer to those of Rated BG Blitz this season.

The increase to MMR in Solo Shuffle will be the largest of the three, with the goal of reducing the rating disparity between solo-queued options.

We’ll continue to monitor the health of each the rated ladders with these changes. Thank you very much to everyone who has provided continued feedback on this topic.

18 Likes

Damn, feels like christmas and easter on the same day.

1 Like

fix vicious saddle bug, 0% progress

6 Likes

Thank you, but I feel tired and exhausted by the fact that was even a thing and took you so long to make a change. Like why? What’s behind that? You ruined experience for so many players…

8 Likes

Feels way-way too late
It’s not like people who already quit read those news.
I thought DF S3 vs S4 has taught you something

9 Likes

Finally! This was needed for so long! I swear was about to give up PvP for a few weeks/months because of this! Ill take it!

Can we also do some balancing now? Rshaman, MW, and Hpriest and rdruid are complete garbage tier in arenas compared to hpal, dragon and disc overlords. Rdruid is even getting pre nerfed for 11.0.5 which is crazy

3 Likes

Too late, sadly.

3 Likes

because it is

to Promote Bg blitz and force other people to play it just simple failed

the Ceo´s there are just out of touch with the Community.

for the next time earlier pls, ah and also make sure to, fire the Ceo/guy where was responsible for promoting bg blitz, and suggest in your team to cap/nerf mmr in arena is a good idea, thank you very much

4 Likes

Good evening can we perhaps get a more stable line of communication for the pvp community we also pay sub, pvp feels worst then neglected.

4 Likes

Nothing taught them to stop doing mid season reworks, it will be even worse, much less participation even with mmr buffs
But who cares when you can level in 1 day a character and full gear up it next day, even in pve it’s the same

1 Like

100% it will be + 150 mmr and nothing after

1 Like

or 10 mmr per week xd

3 Likes

It’s intentional.

Those were the fixed seasons. S2 was the real gutter.

1 Like

only half of my friend list has quit already due to SS and mmr

too late BLizzard

way too late…

1 Like

Why there is always need to force players to play what they dont like? Tons of people play just cos of arenas.
Game isn’t some real life, do chores, before can have fun. Do your chores yourself:d

That would be fine or not? but I think it’s going to be another SL experience where u have 1200 rating between glad and r1 without any rewards. And as a result glad might become equal to 1800 now (in terms of difficulty and value once again)

We all agree deflation had to be addressed, but you know how they handle these kind of things. And probaby they should have balanced a bit before adding mmr increase.

All this time wasted this season and expac launch with rated arena being a deflated, unrewarding mess.

As an example, I was hoping to 2v2 with my buddy on my Destruction warlock but found it hard to climb much beyond 1.6k MMR.
I saw on Drustvar that me hitting 1.8k in 2v2 would put me in the top 50 Destruction Warlocks in Europe lol. No point in playing.

That instead leaves us at the mercy of BG Blitz to climb and the 7 other people on your team.

Yeh no thanks. 15 years of Arena being the go-to mode for PVP rewards (and AWC still kicking), and now we’re suddenly forced to queue with random people into competitive Arathi Basin to see any of the PVP rewards due to harsh arena deflation/rating requirements, or even a hidden solo shuffle rating cap.

Zero communication, zero logic, zero-dollar company.

Idk, I had trouble finding people to play with past 2,1 in DF in lfg. So small inflation doesn’t make the game fun for me, since lfg waiting isn’t fun. Maybe if heal mmr in shuffel gets adjusted …… than small mmr fixes also would work