Argent Dawn, Communities, Us VS Them & Escapism

I quoted the main post. If you look griefers are in the OOC section, nothing else, hence why I made my comment and quoted what I did :slight_smile:

Ah fair does, didnā€™t see that in the OP

Whereā€™s the cowardice in that? Itā€™s no behaviour intended to avoid danger/responsibility. Promoting the PCU isnā€™t comparable to attacking someone and PCU members are free to like what they want.

Of course, a coward acts in self-interest and I think itā€™s wrong to not stand by your criticism. Weā€™re not talking about some authoritarian government that hounds down dissidents. We are all just WoW players.

4 Likes

What you said is very true, yeah. It was a error on my part and I should have honestly specified Griefers as a seperate topic.

1 Like

Guys that hide their real names when it should matter for convenienceā€™s sake? Same level of cheap tactics minus the DANGER! element. If you want adrenaline and DANGER! go to a motorbike rally.
DANGER!!!

Imagine acting with your self-interest in mindā€¦ crazy!

For sure! Lots of people do it, I am hoping from these conversations on the forums it will make them do it less.

I think itā€™s just easy to label it as that, because when the RPer is griefing, technically they are OOC. Itā€™s weird as heck that RPers would do it to each other, so itā€™s not always something that is thought about.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.