Argent Dawn (RP) Alliance Reconnections

Name - Bourne / Faith
Class - Night Elf Warrior/Hunter
Guild - Insight
Started life a noob Warrior where I was usually attached to the hip of Yelenah who was my pocket druid healer through levelling. Didn’t really get to grasp with the class until I picked it up again in TBC, My Hunter became my main around AQ time again didn’t really get to grips of the finer Hunter details until TBC after switching to Moonglade where I was known as Kyira stayed there until Cata before returning to AD and taking a more relaxed attitude to the game.

I can remember Tweedk, Arcanisa and Eldro from the Insight days. Only other Warrior’s I can remember was Seosamh and was it Bolfrig? Hunter officer name eludes me too (Lexi is coming to mind), but I do remember her being a big influence on my hunter development.

3 Likes

Name - Melanai / Deggies
Class - NE Druid / Gnome Warrior
Guild - Guardians of the Moon - Knights Of Medivh.

Cant really remember all that many people, but hoping to find some here :smiley:
I do remember seeing Tweedk and Kinx running around, being in awe of their progress in raids :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Name - Dínará / Lightstriker
Class - Human Mage / Human Paladin
Guild - Guardians of the Moon

Loved to walk around Stormwind/Darnassus, do a few raids and end up wearing items either not itemised for me (Hey, Phantom Blade looked good on my Arcane Mage years before Transmog!) or just generally running up and down the continent with friends to see the sights… also Hai Pulaus! :smiley:

Borgadzim, dwarven paladin. Been in lot of places, met lot of you during and after Vanilla, still undecided about coming back, but man, it really tickles my fancy.

1 Like

Hey folks!

Looking to get into contact with the old Suicidal Noobs!! :smiley:
With our proud leader Gimfain, Sohar, and myself tanking. Mackie, Pax, Alleria and our other amazing healers. Vimes, Rugnus, Meckan, Kiray, Ringweelein, Kratos, Sushi and all the other superb dps from back in the day! Hope to maybe seeing some of you around?! <3

1 Like

Hello Ath! I still remember you gouging around in UBRS out-rolling me for those Dal’Rends! :smiley:
/Blade

Hola! Will keep it short.

• Ainuar, Night Elf, Hunter.
• Dragonslayers!
• Anyone who fancies getting in touch!.

See you serverside!

Nah…naaah mate

Oh not this again

Quite a few names I see in here. Some I remember. Raided back in the olden days with Insight.

Seomamh, had a good time with that guy. Bolfring. We kept throwing Chuck Norris Jokes at eachother. Another warrior was Nordau. Oh and Hagge. Lexi is Lexia. Nightelf Huntress. Eldro I remember too, along with other rogues as Babette, Khaldon (he still owes me a suicide kill), Shant, Simskin and I think Khalkaroth.
And yes, I remember you too Bourne.

1 Like

Played this character in vanilla, trying to cease the fighting between Horde and Alliance, while being an avid PvPer ingame :3

Had the privilege of playing with one of the first guilds on AD called The Templar Order, as a human paladin called Jacen. Later on I started raiding with The Vanguard, an RP raiding community, that had members from various RP guilds across the server. Good times :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lets see. I started off as Elaenor the human Paladin in The Templar Order, being one of those folks who came over from DAoC.

It wasn’t long before I needed a change, though, and so I became Navenka, human Rogue who found her way to the Masquerade. From there I’d go on to help found the Theramore Compact and its Vanguard who achieved RP raiding and downing Ragnaros in remarkable time.

Then there was drama; I took a hiatus and my first steps towards being Horde full time.

I’d come back for a while, though, to raid Blackwing Lair and AQ20 with the Vanguard, this time as one of the Sleepers, with Zach & Cracklebell whom I loved and adored for letting me be a part of the family, if only for a few months.

In TBC I went Horde, became Naleah the Tauren Warrior tanking for the Legion of Lemmings and, apart from a break for a few years, I’ve been there ever since.

On live I play Rhiaennon the Blood Elf Mage and Sashette the Goblin Rogue.

1 Like

Alunia, NE druid ^^
Hmm, guilded in The Flaming Ruby at lvl 57, then onto Insight :blush:

I know I’m gonna see some faces here…!

2 Likes

Helm, TBO’s comedy relief, is returning.

5 Likes

Played Viviann Druid , Liffy Priest , Vivianne Hunter guild Insight .
i will be playing on Hydraxian Waterlords server most likely

2 Likes

Haha shall i tell Garzafoss to start play again …

4 Likes

Yessss more oldies!

Ahh Chevron another familiar name, I remember you too bro, Lexia that was her name least I was on the right track with Lexi. Was another warrior too who was a bit notorious for his PvP antics iirc just can’t quite remember the name, pretty sure it began with K though.

1 Like

I remember my journey walking through high level countries from Darnassus to Stormwind. I was so excited. And I was low level… :joy::rofl:
Veleda (:wave:), Hatora human priest, Anusej human mage, Tonja, human warlock .
(AD Europe)