Argent Dawn (RP) Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Argent Dawn in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
• The name of your original guild on this realm.
• The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

3 Likes

I played:
Västre (Dwarf Paladin)
Rimh (Gnome Warrior)
Tarran (Human Paladin)

in the guilds

Ohlsônsons Rarities and Cado Vir
I would love to hear from people who remember me fondly!

1 Like

I played a gnome rouge called sneakey
Be great so get together with every one from the beginning

2 Likes

Played a Night elf priest named Tweedk :slight_smile: I was almostly pvping in vanilla, but joined Insight when I got the pvp rank i wanted.

Just looking for anyone who I played with pvp, pve or talked to

7 Likes

• Kassandra, Druid and Night Elf | Victoria, Rogue, Night Elf
• The Flaming Ruby & Shadow Dancers
• Too many ;w;.

I used to play a lot of Alterac Valley and progress through Molten Core before school duties got too much.

5 Likes

Sorgren, Gnome warlock, in the guild SilverShine. Had a great time playing BG premades, those were the best time in classic.

Would love to reconnect with other members of our PvP premade, but I hardly remember any names. :frowning:

Hi.
I played a gnome warrior named,
Greggio and started raiding with,
The Black Order guild.

I had gnome mage Alt named,
Wintel

I had also Nelf druid named,
Bigsmoke. My main on bfa_retail.

The Black Order “TBO” our guild had officers,
Dai Elgin - Dwarf Hunter (Yes he got the only name in a realm that had 2 capital letters and a space Thank you vanilla and it’s quirks. He lost first the space an then the capital E)
Hanstell - Human mage
Daimia - Nelf Druid.

My best friend played;
Paladdin named Silkki,
Priest named Kiuru and
Hunter named Zohra

We got many awesome raiders and so much fun. Best of times.

Perhaps some of these names ring a bell :smiley:

PS. I might be going to Zandalari Tribe RP-PvP server an horde side this time. All plans are still fluid so pm if you have better idea and want to play with me :smiley:

PS2. I’m on vanillafriends site too. easy way to search people

4 Likes

Ath Dwarf Rogue
Kein Dwarf Priest

Started up the guild Insight with a few friends and had the time of my life with these guys :blush: Im casually back for classic!

5 Likes

Eavën, a human paladin

Used to be in a guild based in Westbrook Garrison with characers like Eragorn.

Tornath Ornander, Human Paladin in the guild Renegades of Death and many others.

1 Like

Actually not planning on playing Classic, but Ath is a real throwback. Tobes and Ath’s Parties in the Park were legendary.

I am of course still playing retail. Anyone from vanilla time may know me as:
Aerandul - Night Elf Druid - Silvereye
Niars - Human Rogue - Stormwind City Watch

4 Likes

I’ll probably try out Classic and see how it goes, no huge plans at the moment. Still, all the #memories :blush:

I’m still casually poking retail. In vanilla I was known as:
Gilthas - Night Elf Druid - Silvereye (and briefly Moon Militia before)
(There were alts, but I don’t recall they were all that well known)

1 Like

I was Eldro (a human rogue) and Elarrion (a human paladin).
I was in Dawn of Heroes, Insight and The Shadowstalkers, in addition to several other guilds.
It’s hard to remember the names from way back then, but I’d love to meet up with Shant, Khaldon and Babette… The ol’ rogue-gang from my vanilla raiding days!

I’ll be playing Classic WoW on the RP-PvP-realm (Zandalar Tribe). Hit me up if you remember me!

3 Likes

I was Arisá (female night elf hunter), pretty much my only character back then. Was part of Insight, Traitors Cross and couple of elven rp-guilds which I cannot remember anymore. Used to rp around Stormwind, Darnassus and Winterspring, good times!

I played a Night Elf Warrior named Kayen and was probably the biggest 10 year old drama queen on the guild Yingyang Eagles. Heck I even ended an entire Zul’Gurub raid once purely from whining about a Paladin getting a shield with Intellect despite me rolling higher… in hindsight, the Paladin deserved the shield.

Anyway, if there are any people remembering me or Yingyang Eagles feel free to reply :slight_smile: If you’re the rogue who tricked me into selling Staff of Jordan for 50g to you then I’ve got nothing to say

Ath, long time dude! Would be so awesome to do some late night Orgrimmar attacks with the old Insight crew again. I’m also planning on casually playing Classic :smiley:

Arcanisa - Human Paladin - Started off in The Flaming Ruby Guild and later joined Insight

4 Likes

Man all these oldskool guild and player names really bring out the memories! And players from the Amethyst Shard around here? Alliance guild, awesome folks, we were from all over Europe back in the day. Took part in the Happy Fun Crew (I think the raiding party was called that, can’t be sure though) as an extra now and then.

Indeed, HFC :slight_smile: best raiding “guild” back in Vanilla even!

3 Likes

Hey everyone, Kinx Gnome Rogue here.

Founder of The Flaming Ruby and co-creator of HFC.
Recognize a lot of the names here, hope I’ll see some of your around in classic! <3

8 Likes