Arkose Labs Captcha

I’m trying to make another account and I don’t know where else to post this. This Arkose Labs thing is making it impossible to create one. I’m doing the captcha “challenges” in the quickest way I possibly can, and it still says that I failed. I try doing the alternative audio “challenge” and I enter the correct numbers, still apparently incorrect.

Please fix this. This is so terrible.

Hello, sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with this.

This article here, may be a bit helpful to you.

Additionally could you try disabling any ad-blocking extensions/addons that you have on your browser, and make sure that you accept third party cookies on our website?

Yeah no, none of that was very helpful. I cleared my cache several times, and I’m definitely using the right language even though the challenge doesn’t make you use the keyboard. I have to scroll images of animals around until they’re facing the right way up. I’m doing this successfully and very quickly, but it continues to say I’m either too slow or I did one incorrectly even though I didn’t.

The captcha makes you complete challenges that I’m doing correctly but it continues to say otherwise. I know I’m doing them correctly and I know I’m doing them fast enough, but as far as this flawed captcha software is concerned I’m not a Human. :roll_eyes:

and I have no extensions installed on my browser.

edit: I was finally able to create an account, but on a different browser. I use Chrome by default, but I opened Microsoft Edge and did it there and it was fine. Maybe look into this?

1 Like