Armory data cannot be found by raidbots, raiderio

Hello!

As the thread title says, I cannot use raidbots nor raiderio. I try to sim my char, this warrior, but I get the prompt that my character does not exist on the armory. The data on raiderio has not been updated for over a month yet I have been playing every day for the last 10-11 days. Is this on Blizzards side, because I think it is.

No characters on my account are being able to be simmed or gearchecked on raidbots. Help appreciated.

Apparently this is a problem that sometimes happens when transferring the character to another server. And to answer your question. Yes, this is probably on Blizzards side.

A workaround for the simming problem can be to use the SimulationCraft addon to generate an export-string.

https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/simulationcraft

That way you can also sim gear from your bags, which is otherwise impossible as far as i know.

Thank you for the reply. I haven’t moved any of my characters for a long time so it is strange that this is happening now.
Yes I am aware that I can sim with the simc addon but raidbots is very handy. I made a ticket so hoping that Blizzard can solve this.

You can use the simc string as input for the raidbots website aswell.

While this is an extra step opposed to importing your character from the armory, this allows you to see all the gear in your bags aswell on raidbots. So you can use the Top Gear feature for example to find out which of the pieces you should be wearing.