Arms warr corruption

Guys can someone pls tell me which corruption i to try to get from mother? I know my gear is not best but still :smiley: Is it any good to go % haste when you have more then 30% haste or something other? If you have some suggestion for gear/trinkets would be great. Thanks in advance :smiley:

1 Like

12% haste till you rich 75% and fill remains with 30% proc for CD reduction. Try to get clockwerck heart azerite pieces. Radens chest pretty good too. Head i recommend with strike the anvil and ToM https://www.wowhead.com/item=159422/helm-of-the-raptor-king&bonus=4817:1512 . Of course till you can’t get 485 azerite pieces. Good choice trinket from mechagon quest with cards haste crit and hidden red card from king mechagon from hard mode. If you have no coral trinket then screw it, it is op only at maut, dog, and maybe usefull on carapace mythic difficulty. Another trinket only radens vita. Rings from mechagon with hast buff. Other stuff simply haste crit. Good luck

1 Like

BIS:7x Haste% rank 3 and 1x Ineff truth rank 1
… but this brings you above 39 corr currently… so ill run 5x rank 3 and 2x rank 2
(here is full list incl further BIS list until SL: i.imgur. com/0vIYGGG.png)

BIS trinket1: Raden
BIS triinket2: Coral (singletarget / raid) OR Wrathion / Mechagon with Haste procc
low alternatives: any statt procc trinket. like Atal dazar haste trinket

Mechagon trinket is very strong, even without the BIS card, you can use the haste proc card you get for free, farm spare crates to do the repeatable recycling quest and get the pattern to craft 430 cards, a haste/crit or haste/mastery one ideal.

That’d give you a trinket that will outsim pretty much anything other than the BIS trinkets, despite its low ilvl.

Don’t want to open new tread to spam here. But can anyone suggest what i to focus/change on my char to get better stats/damage. Any help would be great.

@Holystefan

• use correct talents (NO sudden death & NO warbreaker)
  • change jar to stat trinket like Atal dazar / raden…
  • farm Carapace + N’Zoth Azerite Pieces
  • more haste… 60% min for m+
  • farm m+14 / 15 … for 465+ ilvl gear
  • farm visions for: sockets (4-5k points per run with 4-5 mask and all chests / crystalls)
  • farm visions for: min. 1x 5mask run at least per week for 470 item
  • farm visions for: min. 1x 4mask (or a 2nd 5mask) run at least per week for 465 item
  • farm visions for: cloak upgrade (1x week)
  • farm hc last boss: cloak upgrade (1x week)

sad … asking for help. ill invest time. you dont thank for it. HAVE fun staying bad -.-"

Thanks :smiley: Still thinking how to get 60+% with just stats :smiley:

Easy. Just get every pit of gear with haste and then put %haste corruption on it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.