[A/RP] - Boralus Tavern Nights: The Compass [29th of February]

Next time throw a whisper to Carvan and he will toss you into a group!

1 Like

Next planned Tavern Night:

6th of April at 20.30RT/ST

Ensure you whisper Carvan for a raid invite or join our community to be welcomed through that and have a calendar invite in the process!

2 Likes

One more day! I hope everyone is as excited as we are!

Lovely to see the tavern nights around again, excited to RP in Boralus once more!

1 Like

More than welcome to join us tomorrow! We had a lovely night last time we hosted it!

2 Likes

Tavern is open for business! Remember to whisper Carvan for an invite!

We at Moonspear have decided to not host a tavern this weekend due to it being Easter weekend and many are often occupied then!

Our next Tavern night will there for be at: 4th of May at 20.30ST/RT!

We do RP outside of the set event days so feel free to join our community and simply ask for RP!

On May 4th at 2030ST, tavern’s open as usual!

Ask Carvan for the invites which will start going out at around 2000, and if you wanna stall, get in touch earlier with any Moonspear character and they’ll send you the right way!

4 Likes

Sadly due to unforeseen events in the hosts lives, the Tavern will be closed for the 4th and will open again on the 11th and 18th to make up for this!

• I will update the post accordingly in some hours!
4 Likes

OH NO… Was planning to visit soon! :sob:

Anyway, looking forward to reopening! Good luck! :heart:

2 Likes

Sad that it got canceled, but fortunately I dont have to rush home after going to the cinema :joy:

Though I am hyped for the 11th, many tavern songs to sing! :muscle:

2 Likes

I hope to see all of you around on the 11th, we truly miss having the tavern tonight but sadly time and space didn’t allow us to sit by the PC tonight!

2 Likes

thank you for the wonderful update we were all worried :slightly_smiling_face: Yes i was one of them who sat outside the tavern wondering why the tavern was closed :smile: I hope to see you guys the 11th if not i will try my best to be there the 18th :beers:

1 Like

Quite sad,

I had aimed to enjoy a delightful beverage tonight at the tavern. Alas, I’ll scratch down the new date and venture forth till then!

2 Likes

We are very sorry! I do hope the update went through in the community, I did it in all haste this morning before heading out from home!
We hope to see all of you next week of course and thankful for how understanding the community has been to us today!

2 Likes

Do not fret,

was to be a first visit but I read your thread first before venturing.

2 Likes

Glad to hear such! We do look forward to meeting you next weekend!

3 Likes

Come alone and find company, or come with a date! Regardless you are welcome! Tomorrow The Compass open its doors again!

I will start inviting around 20.30ST!

The compass returns? Excellent!

2 Likes

Thank you! I hope to see you there tomorrow! Sadly last week ended up a bit on a downfall so we apologise for that!