[A/RP] - LF Adventure (GUILD)

Tally ho and well met!
Much like the title says, I and a few of my close ones are on the lookout for an adventure guild based on the blue side. We’re searching for crazy, fun adventures, more than the likes of mercenary guilds. With that said, we’re not going to outright reject anyone, based on their main theme!

Also, merry Christmas, to those of you who celebrate!

2 Likes

Hey gamer!

Augh, I run an adventure guild- but on the other side of the faction aisle!

You’re always welcome to cross RP with us sometime though! =)

3 Likes

With a moustache like that, I believe your character is destined for adventure.

1 Like

Adventurous Archeology is the place to go for a wholesome group having fun together, setting out on fun little trips. The GM is Lizz Barlow IC, you can find them on the Stormwind RP Discord Server.

1 Like

Oi ther’ lad! :beers:

I think there’s quite a few around of differing themes - high or low; To find what you are looking for; I would recommend spending some time in SW / Boralus (and their discord’s) and in taverns in the cities.

As most adventuring lot, including myself - meet friends and allies in around them to exchange a few words, a tale or two or blathering of contracts!

But depending on allegiances and flavor of your character; there is quite a selection to choose from! (As some great folk above me here posted :+1:)

Start with a bit of a dive into the discord’s; as I think that’s where most people gather now oocly in RP!

1 Like

If you’re open to neutral RP, maybe with a high seas theme, I’d strongly recommend [PCU] [Neutral] Pirates - Coppersail Corsairs 🏴‍☠

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.