Artisans Mettle

Now that i have several thousand of the stuff its starting to just take up a lots of bag space. Is there anything I can do with this stuff or should i just be destroying it (it cannot even be vendored)?

Ironically if you had a crafting proff you can almost sell them for 1k per, or depending what you’re offering 5k for an insight etc etc. they’re quite handy materials

I mean you can put it in the reagent bank or normal bank, in there 1000 mettle can take up 1 bankslot.

I am on a big server and no matter how much I advertise and offering services via trade chat (Jewelcrafting services like rings and gems) it’s very hard to find a customers.

If you have Alchemy and you’re sitting on many Mattles, just use it for Advance Exploration (Flasks/Potions), take what you need, sell what you don’t.

I’m on Kazzak and I can find crafts every time I log in, but I’m a blacksmith so everyone wants weapons for quick fixes and sometimes BIS… same for certain armour like frostfire belt and other items with shadowflame embellishment. I offer at a premium the max rank, and I’ll use an insight to 100% it. I only sit on 2k ish though, never abused the dirt piles at the start

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.