[ASAP] Alliance Salvaging and Procurement - Seeking Out Curiosities

Administrative Office Report (AOR):

After being discharged from the medical care facility in more or less what they permit as being an acceptable condition - I was given a lecture about the need to reduce my stress input, I am unsure what they mean by that but I took upon their said advice and went for a walk.

I do believe that it could feel like I have been within the confinement of the medical staff’s holding for too long, as news comes to me in floods of messengers, and citizens. Apparently, within the past few days, we have had a noticeable arrival, by a form of Dragon, nonetheless. They call themselves, “Dracthyr” and they seem like keen-eyed humanoid creatures of dragon nature, with what to my assessment comes forth as a childish curiosity about their new surroundings. They were keen on various items that to us, comes as common, but for them, almost a treasure.

Various messengers approached me during my walk as they found out if may, or may not, be available for information trade, or new contracts, and some of these informed me that they have spoken to our scaly visitors, and been given information that they believe could sell to me for a coin or more, believing my injury to put me in a state of being behind time - no, that was the treatment’s fault. I was not permitted to have work delivered.

Luckily, Private Andrew Irons come to my assistance and filled me in about these new guests of the Alliance, of course, over a drink and a meal. And I must say, I am astonished that a creature like Deathwing would seal away an asset as potentially valuable as these creatures. I can see potential in them.

Later on in the day, I took notice that many were mustering around Stormwind City, as well as the docks and the ‘Yard’, leaving me with curious reptilian stares as I began my cataloging of unregistered items and deliveries. These new creatures approached me in an attempt to bargain a deal for something that had caught their eye. Of course, I made the sale with satisfaction for both sides - though, my received payment may need to be reinvested into something else.

Alliance Salvaging And Procurement bids the Dracthyr welcome to Stormwind City, and to the Alliance.

Note of Sale: Sold a bracelet of woven colored thread and glass beads which was made by a few children at the orphanage, payment received was a vambrace of rather ancient material and crafting method. Once I refine this payment into something easier to sell, I shall grant the profit to the orphanage upon agreement.

Note of Attention: These ‘Dracthyr’ are ancient creatures created by Neltharion, also known as Deathwing, and then they were sealed away after some events upon their island. They may serve as a good workforce for future reference. They are very keen on new sensations of smell and taste. Apparently, they did not live on the best selection of meals in their homeland. TAKE HEED, another delegation of this species was sent to Orgrimmar, so they are not directly aligned with each goal but mainly their own. They are being kept under check by orders of the Alliance Command.

Note for Personel: Alliance Salvaging And Procurement wishes Mr. and Mrs. Sunshadow a delayed congratulations on the birth of their first child.

Signed,

Director Jeremy S. Lochton.

During recent handling of supply shipments, and requests, I have come to the delayed attention due to my medical recovery, that some of our outposts and routes are under the threat of hostile actions by a type of elemental beings, “Primalists” is the statement I hear from the Dracthyr, as well as soldiers returning to fortify defensive positions.

This will delay our support and supply deliveries to locations within their reach. We apologize for the inconvenience and plan to make advancements in securing the routes once safe again.

Furthermore, there have been multiple requests for preparation for an expedition to what was once a mythological location of “Dragon Isles”. We have been requested to prepare basic field equipment and ground support, meaning, Alliance Salvaging And Procurement will make a deployment to these isles.

Note of Interest: Upon arrival, take notice of the craftsmanship, as well as the quality of the native’s assets. With the recent payment of a pair of Dracthyr vambraces, I have come to get a nose for this craftsmanship, as well as the value within the resources used to make them. There are investment opportunities to be found beyond the horizon.

Note of Attention: The “Primalists” seems to be a hostile force with a complicated relationship towards the dragons, as well as the Dracthyr, who were put to slumber on the same island as one of these cultists’ leaders. I did not quite catch the name, but ominous it sounded.

Note for Personel: The initiative will make preparations for joining the journey to the Dragon Isles. Do make sure you are packed and prepared for when we are given the clear from the dockmaster.

Signed,

The blue crayon coursed along the slightly crumbled sheet of paper, imprinting the grain of the wooden table beneath into the slowly forming ocean as the little girl joined her drawing up with a small island drawn in green with a large black stick in the middle, meant to resemble a tower, keeping her concentration to the many stories she has heard from people in Stormwind, and a few of the new arrivals, Dracthyr. Her eyes of blue kept shifting towards their dinner guest as she attempted to draw what looks like a man, but rather oversized compared to the so-called tower.

Across the table sat an auburn-haired man in a suit that didn’t belong to the household, nor even him as a person with his trimmed beard and brass shiny buttons plenty. The candlelight reflected in his glasses as he sat back in the not-so-comfortable chair, enjoying a cup of tea while her mother, who acted as a hostess tonight, cleaned the table off from dirty plates.

The little mixed family had invited the Gilnean for dinner as gratitude for offering work to their family, both the oldest child and their mother, who had been employed doing some minor jobs around the Yard; a location managed by their employer. The man accepted the invitation only if he were permitted to bring the ingredients for the dinner. They had not eaten so well in a long time. The meal was simply that of mashed potatoes, gravy, and roasted pork but also a large serving of vegetables, not as welcomed by the children, he reminded them that staying healthy gives them more options for the future - so of course, they all ate their filling.

The two oldest ran off quickly after the dinner, snickering, while their mother cleaned up and prepared the dessert which they had been given; a chocolate cake. The man sat down in a rickety old chair with his cup of tea, marveling over the two youngest drawings like an appraising art connoisseur; Shirley had decided to draw a vast ocean with the Dragon Isles in the middle, while Astrid had opted to create the art piece of a Gnoll riding into battle on a Unicorn. Shirley showed her drawing with pride once she had considered it done.

“This is you, and this is the dragon land far far far far away” she excitedly proclaims meanwhile drawing a small blue flag on the tower, “Astrid says you are going to kill dragons, heroes don’t do that?”.

The Director leaned forward in his seat, making the wooden chair creak as he met Shirley eye to eye; her eyes reflecting in his glasses.

“Do not fret, Ms. Morrison. I am not going there for dragons, but do remember, not everyone can be heroes, I leave that to the shiny people” he spoke jokingly as he put his teacup on the windowsill, “Maybe that will be you instead?”.

Shirley’s eyes went bright, giving a few quick nods before running off to her corner of the house, disappearing behind the curtain that partitioned her room from the rest of the house, a giggle sometimes able to be heard.

The back door slowly creaked open as if the two oldest were trying to sneak past their mother who stood almost next to the door, slicing through the dawk brown chocolate cake and plating them up for serving. She had seen them but she knew what they were up to, and let them continue their antics but not without a subtle clearing of her throat, indicating for them to take off their boots.

Following suit behind the two kids were what by all could be described as a rather dirty ghost; a beige cotton sheet that had dragged across the outdoor cobbles and now along the worn wooden floor. Keen ears could easily catch on to the subtle sound of paws, and if not, then the light whimper as the so-called ghost thumped against a chair.

The oldest, Eric, a young blond-haired boy, stood tall and proud with a small badge pinned onto his worn jacket, right on his right breast pocket, announcing that he was an employee of Alliance Salvaging And Procurement. He didn’t have to wear it but that didn’t stop him. Slightly to the side of him stood Anna, brown-eyed and with a wide smile that would almost be able to blind anyone even though she had lost some of her teeth due to bandits; it cost them a week’s worth of food and she had only recently dared to leave the house.

“Eh… Director Lochton?” Eric spoke in a formal tone like he was told to when delivering messages and other papers in the city. He nervously fumbled backward to catch on to Anna’s hand, holding her hand tight, making her wince before stepping forward as well, “We-we would like to give you something…!” she proclaimed almost in a shout.

Lochton moved to turn in his chair, making the rickety old thing creak in panic as he turned towards the two children, who both were eagerly trying to hide the beige ghost behind them. He adjusted his cuffs before giving the two a curious gaze, “I am intrigued”.

The two shuffled forward along the floor without letting their follower get away from them but Anna was struggling as the beige ghost was tugging on the rope she was leading it with, clearly seeing it as a game as the hind part was turning into that of the Gnomish Flying Machine, the fabric wagging back and forth at full speed. With a final tug, the creature yanked the rope out of Anna’s hand and set into a run, stumbling in the beige sheet sending it rolling along the floor, wiggling to get free before looking around bewildered, perched between a pair of feet clad in dark grey socks.

“Taa-daaaa?!” the two kids cheered out sheepishly.

Sitting between the Director’s feet was a small grey-furred dog; a Mastiff? Maybe a bastard? Nonetheless, his emerald eyes met that of the brown puppy eyes before its gaze was diverted to that of trying to defeat his left foot, sinking its sharp puppy teeth into the foot, sending him wincing before picking it up by the scruff, inspecting it, nodding in approval as it defiantly barks at him.

Lochton turned his gaze as well as turned the dog in his grasp towards the two of them, making them laugh for a short moment before regaining their composure. “D-Daisy had puppies not long ago… And we thought… You might not be alone if you had one?” Eric and Anna spoke in unison.

“Thank you for your consideration, Mr. and Ms. Morrison. I will gladly accept this little thing in my employment” he spoke kindly before taking the dog in a better grip, holding it close to him, letting it experience his scent to calm down as it still tries to gnaw on his suit, “Now now, you better quit that behavior, Mr. Charleston”.

Astrid looked up from her epic story of a Gnoll riding a Unicorn and could’ve sworn she saw a slight change in the eye color of their guest before the gifted dog suddenly calmed down in his hand. She looked around the room, not sure the others had noticed it.

The attention-consuming blackhole of the newly revealed dog was quickly quelled as Shirley sprang out from behind her curtain, wearing a headscarf and what looked to be a pistol made out of wood, this quickly turned into a chase as Eric realized that it was his wooden pistol that she had found somewhere. With glorious gun sounds, the two started running around the house before disappearing out into the courtyard.

As a host of the house, Minna Morrison made her way towards the smaller table, balancing three plates of chocolate cake, as well as another cup of tea. She carried a wide smile as well, as the children sounded more energetic today, hopeful? Nonetheless, they were filled with joy, either running around or drawing. Anne quickly joined her side with another cup of tea, this one though, was for her mother.

The cutlery clattered softly as she placed down the slices of cake for their guest, Astrid, and Anna before she slumped into the thinly upholstered couch next to Astrid, quickly offered a cup of tea by Anna before she sat down, using the slightly bent out of shape spoon to enjoy and feast on the cake, chocolate smear along her cheek.

“So, it is true, you are venturing away to the Dragon Isles?” Minna asked tiredly, taking a sip from her tea.

“Alas, it is due to unscheduled events. Apparently Timothy West had issues due to signing up for the expedition without his spouse approving it. So we had to switch places” he spoke softly as he lead his more or less straight fork slide through the icing and down into the spongy dark-brown chocolate cake, parting a small bite for himself, Charleston looking eagerly at what he would just consider the great smelling edible substance.

“I know what you are about to ask, Mrs. Morrison, and the answer is correct. I want you, and Eric to still attend to your tasks at the Yard. And you will be given your wages as expected” he spoke in a more official tone this time before washing down the crumbs of cake with a mouthful of tea.

“Minna, you can call me that, you know?” she spoke out rather bluntly before she could even catch her words. Quickly taking a sip from her tea to hopefully flush away the statement just for her to burn her mouth, “Sorry”.

Lochton smirked as he put down his cup of tea, collecting a brown crayon before reaching for Shirley’s drawing, making a quick ship out of a few fast strikes with the crayon.

“There is no need for apologies, Mrs. Morrison, maybe one day” he smiles kindly as he gets up from his rickety seat, offering a polite bow while holding Charleston the puppy under his left arm, “We will return for another visit. Thank you for your hospitality”.

1 Like

Administrative Field Report (AFR): Arrival at Dragon Isles. DELAYED REPORT

Members of the Alliance and Horde people have either elected to be part of the first expedition or been selected to do so in order to fulfill certain services. Due to the latter and spouse issues with the one I replaced, my schedule was updated to have myself included in the first expedition to the Dragon Isles. Among the arrivals were members of the current initiative of investment interests, TGT, as were contracted staff from Alliance Salvaging And Procurement, Mrs. Sunshadow with Mr. Sunshadow arriving with a secondary expedition, under their own goal of interest, with a hint of contracted obligations.

We were deployed within the reaches of what we later were informed was called, ‘The Waking Shores’. From here, we were directed to a curious selection of ruined structures carrying the name of ‘Wingrest Embassy’, apparently a facility that was meant to host the visiting people of the realm - yet it was cut out of use due to concealment by Titan technology.

Titan is a keyword in this expedition as we are going to approach many facilities constructed by the Dragons and their subjects, or even by the Titans and their Keepers and Watchers.

Upon arrival at the derelict facility once known as an embassy, we were approached by members of the draconic family, the Drakonids. Commonly known in the archives as being hostile creatures to many, these were rather welcoming and informative about our approach and dealings on the island.

As various organizations made claims on land for their own deployment, I sought to interact with future colleagues from the Explorer’s League; having previous ties with this organization of people, it was simple to get an understanding of their settlement plans and directions. Of course, there were eyes of caution upon me from the opposing Horde organization, the Reliquary; their members are bright-minded and curious people as well, though due to past interaction, they do keep an extra set of eyes on my approach and dealings. There will be a need to mend some connections if we are to cooperate - they are currently not in the interest of sharing their approach or plans of approach in this unknown land, but in my trade, information is easily gathered.

While various groups of elected members were sent out to handle their tasks, or make a location of their own on the map I sought to interact further with these Drakonid. They were rather open to contact but reserved in the information about the land value or their future plans of more close interaction with us, to who they apply the title, the mortal races.

Due to precise planning and resource management from my end, I was lucky to see my means of transportation being lead of the ship rather early, before forcing myself to interact in a more unproductive nature. My equine companion was lead off the shore with the packaging of my selection still intact but I opted to make a purchase of a cart in which I could store items of interest and requested samples while relieving my means of transportation from the extra load.

Upon the arrival of this report, I am to have set my path across the lands of the Dragon Isles, further reports are to follow, though with a delay as I am in need to find members of the magical arts with an interest in conjuring means of teleportation as to let me pass through my reports, as well as findings. My current tasks are to take samples, catalog what I am able to, as well as seek out future business opportunities.

Note of Expenses: Made purchase of one cart from Wingrest Embassy, luckily for me, the interest in coin was minimal, and within the price of the wanted amount, I did manage to negotiate a cheaper cost with the addition of chocolate plates. As well, I managed to make purchases of additional resources due to having a better method of transportation.

Note of Assignments: We are on the Dragon Isles by the welcoming grace of the Dragonflights but that does not prevent us from making an income. I have managed to make contracts with various clientele through Madam Goya, wherein the agreement is requested for ore samples, earth samples, samples of local wildlife, either bones and scales, or even living if able to - of course, I denied the request for living creatures as this would prove a hindrance.

Signed,

1 Like

Administrative Field Report (AFR): Dragonscale Basecamp DELAYED REPORT

Arrived late afternoon at Dragonscale Basecamp; a location at the border of The Waking Shores and what I have been informed to be, "Ohn’ahran Plains’. The basecamp in question is upheld in cooperation between the Explorer’s League as well as the Reliquary, who have divided the camp into their own comforts but seemingly trading information with each other.

Currently restocking supplies before making my way toward the plains. The cart was a favorable investment as we have made good progress in our assignment of collecting samples, and curious items for future sales.

During our stay at Dragonscale Basecamp, we managed to seek out a member of the locally established lands to ask for assistance in identifying the collected ores and stone, as well as confirming the curious states we happened to come upon.

I have been introduced to a curious group of Dwarves gathered around flying beasts of their own but unlike the common sight of Gryphons, these were uncommonly Dragons. I know we have seen a good amount of Drakes within the skies but this comes to me as a curious observation as I hear talking about taking to the skies in a competition of racing these massive beasts. In an attempt to interact with these Dwarves, which I am certain were Wildhammers, I inquired about the speed at which these beasts could traverse the skies, as well as possible payload. I was, of course, met with skeptical looks, and they chose to avoid some questions while instructing me of the “glorious” adventure that is, “Dragonriding” which felt peculiar to me, as riding Dragons has not been uncommon for the more trained heroes we see handling threats of Azeroth.

At a point during this informative conversation, I may have overstepped my boundaries of discussion topics as I requested information about the possible yield of harvesting such a beast for possible meals, and leathers - I was promptly dismissed from their gathering. Quite an uncalled-for reaction. I thought we were here to share facts.

Unaware of Mrs. Sunshadow’s current location. Presumed to be upholding her tasks in the field, either in the name of the corporation, or her associates. I managed to see a few members of the TGT initiative in the field.

Upon receiving this report, I should be making my way into the Ohn’ahran Plains according to schedule. I have been informed to keep a low profile and act “submissive” as these lands are common hosts to tribes of Centaurs.

Note of Progress:
Serevite Ore: A quite common ore on this island. It stands out from most nodes with its light grey and streaks of the silvery white core. Observations put it commonly near bodies of water, or mountains. Samples have been packed for our clients.
Draconium Ore: A more uncommon ore mined within the stone of the Dragon Isles. It stands out clearly in its coloring of a deep ashen grey in some sections and a light pinkish brown at its thinner cuts. During observations, I have come to see this as a bane to my duty, commonly located out of reach or in jagged, hard-to-reach areas. It almost resembles a Dragon Egg. Samples have been packed for our clients.
Khaz’gorite: Currently one of the rarest minerals able to be located on the island. I have yet to find a source directly of its kind, and only trace samples within bodies of Serevite and Draconium Ore. It has a golden shine and after purifying samples from other metals, it stands out brighter than the aforementioned mineral bodies.

Curious Occurrence of Minerals: I have come to experience a curious event upon the Dragon Isles in the form of experiencing bodies of minerals in various states of approach. Commonly we see stone and ore as an inert state but within the past few days, I have experienced multiple fascinating events of the ore being hot to the touch, even too high temperature to handle without special equipment. I believe this is an event down to the island’s nature, as the ore cools down quickly once separated from the body of stone.

Of course, my assessment does include mineral clusters that appear more solid than their actual structure but I do not believe it comes to direct reasoning other than the lay of the land.

One thing though is something that my colleagues in the field have experienced as well. We have found traces of Titan energy sources coursing through select bodies of ore. We are still unsure of the reasoning, though, samples have been taken for further investigation.

Location: Dragonscale Basecamp, The Waking Shore, Dragon Isles.

Signed,

Administrative Field Report (AFR): Ohn’ahran Plains. DELAYED REPORT

After departing the Dragonscale Basecamp, I have come to the realization that I am indeed to keep a low profile upon the plains of Ohn’ahran as this is a strongly controlled territory of multiple centaur clans.

Currently staying by cover from the main roads as I go through my notes, and fill out progress reports for the plant life on Dragon Isles.

I have managed to stay clear of the more hostile zones within The Waking Shores but for the plains, it is a little more difficult due to utilizing a cart, at least it can double as good cover as I have resolved to keep all elected weaponry active or loaded.

This report will be brief due to the nature of the area, and I am unable to keep my head on a progress report, as well as the nearby surroundings. According to crude maps from other members of the expedition, I am currently located near Timberstep Outpost.

Upon receiving this report, I should if the schedule and local population permits, be on my way to the southern parts of the plains. Currently, I am aware that I have to travel less populated routes.

Note of Progress:
Hochenblume: This plant could almost be considered the weed of the island, as it holds no issue growing within the tiniest speck of soil. Petals of a light purple color with a core of golden yellow.
Bubble Poppy: This plant has only been seen near bodies of water, or within damp caves. We are yet uncertain of its overall function, the locals have informed me that they more or less discard the plant to only keep the curious liquid-filled sphere at its base. With white petals, and short yellow petals located within, its stem holds a curious sphere of liquid.
Saxifrage: This plant is one of the curious ones we have stumbled upon. It seems to thrive more on mountain or cliff sides, unlike the Hochenblume, this flower can as well be found within the scorched hold of the fiery plains. This long-stemmed plant can hold multiple small flowers of greyish/white petals and a pinkish heart. It almost resembles the thistles we have come upon on the mainland.
Writhebark: This herb thrives under the cover of other local botanical life, such as trees and growing foliage. It resembles a lightly withered plant, almost as part of a root. Maybe likely share nourishment with the nearby plant life.

Curious Occurrence of botanical life: Just like with the mineral deposits that I have observed, the botanical life across the island can appear under various states of elemental infusion, as well as we have traced signs of Titan energies within some herbs. Take note, upon high cliffs, be cautious around elemental air-infused plant life, as you, if unprepared, may experience a sudden decline in elevation with a rather sudden and abrupt ending of your expedition.

Note of Recovery/Salvaging: With the assistance of a member of the Horde, we have managed to claim and relocate a member of the Stormwind Infantry, a casualty to the island’s botanical curiosities, and her belongings - a note of inventory is kept private due to sensitive belongings.

Note of Condolences: I, Jeremy S. Lochton, am sad to include in this report the loss of Stormwind Cleric Cassie Andrews, who had elected to support this expedition but due to curious actions, she managed to find out what elemental-air-infused plant life can do to you first hand. Due to a sudden vertical drop, she is unable to join the ranks of the Stormwind Military forces. Alliance Salvaging And Procurement will manage the transportation and return of belongings to Ms. Andrews’ family.

Note of Transportation: With the assistance of members from the Horde, and the Kirin Tor, we have managed to secure the transportation of the deceased, Cassie Andrews. A member of the Kirin Tor has offered to assist with handing over the personal belongings and the body. Burial compensation has been offered.

Location: Timberstep Outpost, Ohn’ahran Plains, Dragon Isles.

Signed,

Administrative Field Report (AFR): Exiting Ohn’ahran Plains. DELAYED REPORT

The route through Ohn’ahran Plains was intercepted by local centaurs who proceeded in attacking, and claimed the invested means of transportation (Wagon and Horse) and its contents. I managed to get away from the hostile centaurs with my own equipment, as well as the client samples, alas, a lot of items of curiosity have gone lost to the hands of these beasts.

Due to unfortunate events, I have had to uphold cautious behavior around the centaurs until I was introduced to a group calling themselves, Maruuk, and informing me that the ones who intercepted go by the name of Nokhud, and are to be considered hostile at all times.

The members of the Maruuk managed to offer me replacement rations and beverages, some smelling questionable and will be donated upon the first option. These beast men assisted me in a safe journey to a trading post called, “Forkriver Crossing”.

I will at this post, take a moment to recollect my bearings, and set a route through what is called, “The Azure Span” by foot. Upon receiving this report, I should make my way through the Span, and maybe connect with other groups in the same direction.

Note of Progress: Samples have been secured with the assistance of an unaffiliated Magi.

Note of Expenses: I have been unable to secure assistance within acceptable prices, and have to pay premiums to a mage for bringing requested samples to Madam Goya.

Note of Request: Due to recent events, I request a new suit to be tailored, as well as a new pair of boots once the second expedition arrives.

Location: Forkriver Crossing, Ohn’ahran Plains, Dragon Isles.

Signed,

Administrative Field Report (AFR): The Azure Span, a short welcome. DELAYED REPORT

I was delighted at my departure from Forkriver Crossing that a group of Kirin Tor offered their companionship as we were more or less headed in the same direction. They were already settled and brought beasts of transportation, or magical means with them, which was a positive development for myself, being without.

After we had repacked and resupplied for a united journey through what I have been informed is called, The Azure Span, home of the Blue Dragonflight. I have been informed that they have even had the “blessing” of interacting with Kalecgos. A curious statement.

We set forth through what can only be described as a forest of opportunities; lumber by the tonnes, lush nature, and ruins to explore. One would have a lucrative business settling in the Azure Span. I, of course, shared my thoughts with some of my new traveling companions, and they all looked rather disturbed at my thought process and ideas. One individual understood though, coming from a Gnomish heritage, but she suggested that I shouldn’t mention such business expansion ideas around the Kirin Tor expeditions, nor the Blue Dragonflight, in which are making their presence more known after Kalecgos made his appearance.

I did however incite curiosity within my traveling companions to inspect and explore the ruins more thoroughly, though, they were not keen on the idea of breaking loose slabs of stone, or rock samples. Of course, they got to sate their curiosity with various items of written content. Meanwhile, I made progress in the removal of debris without them causing issues.

Within the debris of a ruined tower, I managed to locate a device, without direct knowledge, it seemed like an early-age artificer device, a power source. This development alas, caused tension among myself and my companions. I was requested to hand over the device to the Kirin Tor, or the Blue Dragonflight, or have it forcefully liberated from my possession. Of course, I voiced my objections and secured the device for further research.

My choice of action has now, after a few days more of connected traveling, sent me on a path of my own, after a disagreement with a few select members of this outfit. In plain, I have outstayed my welcome, and will most likely not be approached by the said group again. Due to unfriendly actions, I have had to see through in activating personal defenses upon the remaining journey.

Once this report has arrived, I should have crossed through into what I have been informed is Thaldraszus, the seat of the Dragons, and the home to the city of Valdrakken. The device in question will be relieved from my possession once I have interacted with a trustworthy courier.

Note of Development: Within my journey through the Azure Span I managed to locate a spherical-shaped device. I was able to, with the loss of, power some minor components with it but the surge was too strong, and thus I am one portable light less in the field. This device resembles that of the artificers but of a much older age. I will put the device under further investigation and research once returning to the Yard.

Note of Expenses: I have, in my disconnecting with the Kirin Tor group, relieved them of an equine companion, of course, this would be without their permission but I have made sure to leave behind a pouch of coins for their “service”.

Note of Attention: The Cobalt Assembly is a curious installation that I would like to take a look at once it has been safely secured. Currently, there seems to be hostile activity within. I will permit the more combat experience members to handle that, and perhaps in the cover of the shadows, make my own visit.

Location: Northern Azure Span, border to Thaldraszus, The Dragon Isles.

Signed,

Alliance Salvaging And Procurement would like to extend their open wishes for a fair and delightful Winter’s Veil for the people of Azeroth.

The office will also like to announce that if employees are caught at work at the Yard within the next few days, they will have a day’s wages deducted from their pay and evicted from the premise until work starts once more. Enjoy the holidays!

- Director Jeremy S. Lochton

1 Like

I have managed to attend to some personal attention and preparation for further contracts. After my return and stay at the Yard, I have managed to conclude minor requests.

Note of Development: Our current Dragon Isles production has been increased as we have managed to construct a minor outpost for supply and shipments while we handle the production at the Yard, or at the Northrend facility.

Note of Caution: Currently been requested to withhold the missing report for Thaldraszus until further investigation has been conducted.

Signed,

Yesterday, the 20th day of the first moon, the Yard was granted an unscheduled inspection by agents of the SI:7 organization.

They had been assigned the task to inspect the industrial premises of Alliance Salvaging And Procurement and not the private premises of mine. Which did solve some potentially worrisome topics.

Alas, they had not heard of professional behavior or manners, as they saw their freedom to ruffle up paperwork, disperse multiple stacks of categorized books, and eject the content of various crates of products and collections. They were though, kind enough to not touch quarantined artifacts, as they were informed that these held potential curses, or diseases.

They managed to locate private documents stored about valuable assets which caused professional disagreement, and I was requested to participate in a mandatory interview about a potential breach of the safety of members from the Alliance and their connections.

After their uneventful interview, I was requested to leave their offices before they will find further reasoning to dislike my presence. I am uncertain if that is an insult to my personal self or their method of handling cases.

After being aggressively escorted back to the Yard, I proceeded in reorganizing the mess that this unscheduled inspection caused. I have been unable to file a report, or complaint until today.

Note of Industrial Disruption: Due to this unexpected event, a few orders have been delayed. Customers affected by this delay have been informed.

Signed,

With outside information gathered from trustworthy sources, to an extent, we managed to locate a hideout within the borders of Westfall. Alas, this operations site seems to have been abandoned before our arrival.

Due to the situation, I have had to employ assistance from other organizations in handling a possible upcoming threat to my business, and well-being. These individuals were of all their own skill and mind in accepting their contracts.

There were select self-represented individuals among the contracts such as the personnel of The Iscaria and The Aquila Company, all offering their own sets of tools and skills for the situation.

We deployed from Westfall to the given location to find that the subject in question had squatted upon Stormwind property, and to my comment, made quite a mess. I am certain members of the Kirin Tor would rather not stand responsible for what was left behind from this discharged asset.

There seemingly was a residue of heavy arcane deployment according to members of the deployment, as well as what seemed to be a faulty and frail arcane barrier. The location itself looked to have been mistreated during the subject’s stay.

According to further studies, the subject seemingly has been tampering with conjuring elementals out of any source - to our dismay. As well as an attempt to form what may be a focusing device.

A few personal belongings were left behind too, one of them was a robe, I may believe there to have been more, but the contracted help seemingly burnt some due to issues. The robe in question seemingly having been enchanted, decided to cause a few threatening moments before being managed by our contracted dwarven companion.

Alas, a minor injury of Mr. Renold is to be reported as he decided to kick the robe in question, revealing it to store a communications crystal of a low grade, shattering it, and leaving shards of resonating crystal in the vicinity, as well as within his own foot.

We attempted to inspect the structure upon the location but it was revealed to have been sealed and warded for protection from the local population.

Note of History: The subject in question was serving under the Kirin Tor, and I was welcomed by him and his group as we crossed through the Azure Span. During this tour, we managed to find books and devices of curious use and qualities but one device sparked more from him than the others. An artifact of sorts, infused with the Dragon’s and the Titan’s powers - of course, I opted to make a claim on this device to his dismay. It seems to be a form of power source, though, I am not an artificer but I will inquire for further studies.

Note of Caution: The subject in question was a member of the Kirin Tor, according to information, quite skilled in conjuring, but had a desperate personality. His traveling companions have reported in or passed during the completion of their expedition.

Note of Development: Thanks to the careful and questionable art of “scrying” from one of the contracted members, we managed to find out that the subject may have ventured from our location, through Suramar City, and back to the Azure Span. We are to further investigate this situation.

Signed,

1 Like

With follow-up information from a previous threat located within the Waking Shores, Dragon Isles, we were requested to continue a further segment of investigations by the Dragonscale Expedition as their caravans are put under a high level of threat.

We managed to deploy a selection of members of the Alliance to follow through with the investigation and locate the subjects in question.

Miss Aelaeli Lightsinger
Mr. “Scraps”
Mr. Chris Valektine
Mr. Fenix Goodman
Miss Circii Shadegear
Mr. James Reynolds
Miss Kiki Mistdancer
Miss Kinndy Quirkspark

As well as I, Jeremy S. Lochton, sought out the trail to locate what seemed to be a ravaged caravan - or the remains of this. Its cargo was scattered around the area, and the employed staff of the expedition counted as casualties. Members of the deployment agreed to secure their remains, and offer their own ceremonial treatment to “send them off”.

Mr. "Scraps and I, managed to find and secure a crate marked by the Tiradarde Trading Company, within its hold, a various selection of expedition resources, and what seemed to be a few canisters of alcohol contaminated by Azerite. I believe the canisters were used to store Azerite in the past and later used for the transportation of beverages.

Mr. Goodman and his selection of entourage managed to seek out a discarded device that had run a recording of the events in question, an attack by Primalist Cultists. The item in question had minor vocal functions and may have contained further information, thus secured by the deployment.

Note of Caution: Mr. “Scraps” is seemingly a trustworthy individual by the account of others, but I cannot locate information about said person, and no secure visual confirmation of his appearance. I will keep the profile open for updates.

Note of Development: Mr. Goodman’s handling of Titan technology will be a useful tool with this device, and we are to await further information.

Signed,

We have made advancements in community reach out and contacts, and offered our assistance for sponsorships, as well as general support in the field.

Deployment to Northrend within the next selection of days are required as we have been requested to make a follow-up supply route for two outposts who are experiencing a high workload, and rapidly reducing resources.

Note of Deployment: The Hauler is currently being serviced and prepared for deployment with products requested by our client.

Note of Caution: With recent investigation, contracted members have managed to track down the previously assigned Kirin Tor member, currently running off the books and avoiding confrontation until further development. Contracted staff are keeping the individual under observation.

Note of Development: With the termination of our contract of cooperation with Hearthglen, and The Light Watch Order, we are once more aiming to build connections, and deploy a workshop in the northern regions of the Eastern Kingdoms.

Note of Resources and Contracts: We have managed to negotiate and update contracts with a previously retired member of staff, and she will re-continue her duties.

Signed,

1 Like

Administrative Field Report (AFR):

By request from the Argent Crusade, Alliance Salvaging And Procurement has concluded a shipment drop with near their central command in Northrend. We were directed with mutual coordination to deliver the cargo at the northern border of Crystalsong Forest as they were finding themselves unable to offer ground-to-air coverage. The requested shipment of supplies was accepted and processed by the stationed Quartermaster, and a select number of staff before getting transported from the landing zone to the Vanguard.

Note of Location: The northern reaches of Northrend is once more to be considered hostile for the common deployment, and would be suggested to have a defensive contingency planned for such endeavours.

Note of Personal Request: I will take a select few days of leave upon completion of this official order as I have been informed that the crew of Iscaria are to be found in Northrend.

Note of Concern: A Stormwind City administrative staff member were able to deliver requested updates about deployed assets of interest before my departure. It saddens me to acknowledge the disbanding of the Ironheart organisation, and to hear that Mr. Crawder’s physical well-being and whereabouts are unknown. Once able, I will request or fund operations to find answers about Mr. Crawder’s location.

Signed,

Jeremy S. Lochton

Director of Alliance Salvaging And Procurement.

Public Announcement: Due to increased processing demand, reports are currently delayed. A follow-up will come with a larger collected report with update of business and future projects.

ADMINISTRATIVE FIELD REPORT (AFR): SALVAGE RECRUIT

Due to most recent events that I have decided to not include in previous reports, nor file an incident report for, we have suffered a loss in supplies which would follow up with that of our relocation. In the early morning of our scheduled planning, I was contacted by a trustworthy individual about what he believes to be a location for our missing supplies.

I aimed to make sure that we were to make a small detour to check on this site before making arrival at our newly established camp within the Azure Span.

The location was thankfully not off the beaten path, and apparently within borders of a location that have been thinned out a bit more from an earlier expedition.

Mr. Storn
Mrs. and Mr. Sunshadow
Miss Snowforge
Miss Velvetfang
Miss Newbrook
Miss Duskrose
Miss Townshend
Mr. Alaveth

Were able to offer their assistance in locating what may have remained of the cart in question, but alas, we are to find out upon arrival that it was not intact, nor was a majority of its content. We managed to search through the more intact content to find a limited amount of functional products for other field use, trade, or other.

The descent down the cliff seemed to have enabled the refurbished mechanical construct that I was aiming to continue my work on, for future defensive deployment.

The construct in question seemed to have kept Gnolls away from the flank of the camp, as they were all rather keenly trying to disable it in one way or the other. It was a fascinating sight to see them attempting to utilize their ‘Decay’ magic, though at a cost for the company.

We finally concluded that we had to take down this mechanical bastion of defense due to the Gnoll’s clammering, and its unstable systems. Mr. Alaveth, and Miss Duskrose offered their professional toolset in connection with Miss Townshend, and they within a restricted area, permitted a blazing inferno to consume the unit, and the Gnolls.

We observed the decommissioning phase of the construct for a short while before recollecting the remaining items we could from our salvage.

Due to the vicinity, we were granted a smooth passage to our current established camp within the Span.

There were no bodily injuries upon the volunteers who offered their assistance in the field.

Note of Development: Commonly I do not speak about ‘luck’ as a source of belief but in this case, I was luckily permitted to once more operate within the Ohn’ahran Plains - of course with limitations from both organizations. I need to locate these individuals, there may be need for compensation.

Note of Project Development: The mechanical construct during its Goblin production named, H.U.G.G.E.R and later on partially refurbished, had to be decommissioned due to structural damage, and decay.

Note of Payment: As this deployment made active use of Miss Snowforge, Mr. Sunshadow, and Mrs. Sunshadow, the common agreement of pay are in action, and you will receive your payment in due time.

Signed,

Jeremy S. Lochton
Director of Alliance Salvaging And Procurement

1 Like

ADMINISTRATIVE FIELD REPORT (AFR): INVESTIGATION OF RESEARCH SITE 219-B

As we are all settling in with each our ventures and areas of expertise, I sought for expansion and generating an income in a new field, advancing our archives’ knowledge about the cross connection of Titan technology, and the Draconic alterations we experience to them. Alas, one research outpost may have stepped a little too close to an active hotspot.

Within the past two days, we have been experiencing ground rumbling, quakes, and even that of some rather hostile development among the island. Most recently, we have experienced by being within the vicinity first hand, the penetration of the ground in which lead to a chain reaction, sending other caverns into a insecure state - closest being the Dragonscale Expedition’s field at Three-Falls Lookout. A cave they were working on in gathering samples and research before a section collapsed to reveal a massive tunnel system burrowing underground. Information have later on revealed that this would be one of Neltharion’s own facilities.

As we thought we were getting to have the situation under control with our field commanders all eager in securing their duties and operations, we came to realise the minor threats we have yet taken into account.

I was intercepted but mechanical canine companion, later on informed to be operating under the name, ‘Cogsworth’. This construct had seemingly traversed unsteady ground from 219-B to locate me, and to inform of the research site’s inevitable fate. The message was rather limited due to the unit’s memory storage almost being at maximum capacity.

We were, by small wheels of this mechanical canine, guided up above the Lookout to where the research site should have been located, unless, we were in an untimely arrival, and the status of the site, as well as employees, were looking rather grim.

I was able to procure the assistance from multiple members of various organisations to assist with the investigation of my future investment, and the safety of my employees.

Miss Snowforge.
Miss Renna.
Miss Marrow.
Miss Duskrose.
Miss Mary (Sister Mary).
Miss Leoron.
Miss Ilja.
Miss Kennedy.
Mr. Vastarian.
Mr. El Fiano.
Mr. Storn.
Mr. Rudge.
Mr, or Miss, Embryia (Files need updating about this individual).

This individuals all offered their assistance in the field, all bringing their own tools to the workbench, as we proceeded to investigate the remains of the now ruined research site, and camp, of 219-B.

There were not many losses to recover, only fallen members of the Alliance and Horde, as well as one peculiar individual, a Furbolg, apparently recruited by one of the Kirin Tor specialists that I managed to recruit for researching the site and its connections to the Dragon Isle’s internal system’s grid of ley lines.

We managed to locate one direct survivor of the assault which later on has proven, was an event of bad scheduling, as their work triggered some elemental construct’s command of protecting the ground below. Mr. Moosemann stood as the final witness to the event, in cased in an arcane vacuum, he and an elemental construct were locked together, the power of the shield being fed by the construct, most likely due to an overload of its own power in attempt to free itself from this spell. Alas, his rescue did cost the operational life span of the mechanical companion, in which it decided to overload its arcane power source as to match the elemental construct, attaching itself, as the barrier that it and Mr. Moosemann were stuck in, condensed to that of the two constructs before it self-detonated, shattering that of the elemental construct, and its own.

In his sorry state, he seemingly decided that dismissal was his best way to handle it, I hold no direct knowledge of trauma but I admit, it did not feel professional. Mr. Vastarian managed to assist us in convincing Mr. Moosemann in identifying the individuals who had fallen at the location.

Miss Lulu Abel.
Miss Christine Wilkins.
Miss Allie Quel’dron.
Mr. Theo Duskwind.
Mr. Henny Cogsprocket.
Mr, or Miss Druun (The Furbolg in question).

There are two names unaccounted for, Mr. Joel Taylor, and a Miss Rachel Moore. I have the belief that Miss Moore may be a false name for Mr. Taylor to procure extra payment from the ASAP coffers.

I would like to extend my professional, and personal gratitude to the individuals who assisted in securing the fallen in a respectful manner. They, and their remaining belongings should have been relocated to Stormwind City before this report goes public.

Note of Development: Research Site 219-B is to be considered unsafe for now, and should not be active until we figure out more about Neltharion’s security measures for the ground below.

Note of Investigation: Mr. Joel Taylor will be required further investigation, and thus we are deeming it necessary to deploy further personnel to handle this case specifically.

Note of Condolences: The ones fallen, will be respectfully taken care of, and their family will be receiving grievance pay. Alas, I was saddened to see the fall of Miss Wilkins, and I will be handling her case on my own.

Note of Product Research: The idea of a mechanical canine companion in the field, able to carry minor items of interest, or tools, sounds like a brilliant idea, and I will look into further development of such a unit of my own.

Signed,

Director Jeremy S. Lochton
Alliance Salvaging And Procurement.

After a ceremonial event of granting accolades and compensation for our most recent deployment, some were granted special service medals, and others, compensation of service. Now, we are to once more look towards our own for advancement, development, and investment.

Mrs. Sunshadow were able to locate some old items of interest in which she continues her own research, and I will be on standby for inquiries or aid.

Note of Payment: Hazard pay is repported, and dispatched to Mrs. Sunshadow, Mr. Sunshadow, and Miss Snowforge.

Note of Personnel: Miss Snowforge have during our deployment managed to find a secondary contract with another known organization where she will be able to offer her services, a previous contract holder.

Note of Development: Thanks to the services of still unknown individuals from this deployment, my safety, and future option of business development have been secured by adhering an agreement with the Centaurs of Ohn’ahran Plains.

Note of Production: I have been researching the papers of the curious construct of ‘Cogsworth’, a mechanical canine unit who was utilized during our investigation of the research site. Alas, no parts were able to be repurposed, but none the less, I will commence construction of a version of my own.

Note of Research: Research Site 219-B have been discontinued due to hostile draconic defences, as well as missing and questionable individuals.

Note of Caution: Mr. Joel Taylor is under investigation as we speak, though, his correct whereabouts are unknown. Mr. Moosemann have been handed over to the Kirin Tor security after some scrutinising of papers.

Signed,

Administrative Office Announcement (AOA):

With the world ever revolving on its axis, we see a larger need to repair the damaged trade routes, communication lines, as well as public services that has been formed in the wake of wars, hostile interactions, and general catastrophic events - that is why we have chosen to proceed in our ever so evolving schedule.

ASAP is currently looking for capable candidates from both the Alliance, and Horde, as we seek to get a grasp on the structure that we call home; Azeroth. We expect you to hold a useful tool of utility either in the field of craftsmanship, salvaging, scavenging, research and development, or even field safety; with our world still ever changing, we are seeing the need of members with more direct connection to the medical field, or even protection.

So, if you feel like there is some room in your schedule for adventure, exploration, and profit, then do not fret contacting Director Jeremy S. Lochton.

Currently, our employment plan holds very minor restrictions but there are possible leeway in which we can assign a contract to the right person of the following;

• Members of the demon infused trade, Demon Hunters.
  • Members of the undead association of previous necrotic services, Death Knights.
  • Members of previously associated with the Banshee Queen, the Burning Legion, or other cultist organisation.

We can offer payment by contract and services, hazard pay, healthcare, and retrieval of personal possessions for family and friends, if you are to fall in the field.

Thank you.

Alliance Salvaging And Procurement Administrative Team