Ascendance character model

How is it still possible that our main cooldown still has the model of some Cataclysm mobs that feels like absolutely nothing to do with our spec, whilst druids get a new form every patch or the glyph of stars? I played shaman long enough to know it is neglected and probably all 3 specs need a rework but how in an expansion so full of elemental themes are we still using this fugly thing?

7 Likes

Big true was said.
also our wolf form … should we speak about the poor 3 forms for wolf xD? we are a neglected class sadge.

yup we need update on that for sure!

Our spirit forms don’t even have a sitting animation when we’re drinking or eating. I like the vulpine, just not the lack of very basic animations. And I understand it even less when I look at what druids keep getting.

As for the ascendance form, I don’t like it either. It’s not so much the model itself, it’s that my character changes into something else (very different from my character model too). I’d much prefer some glow effect or an aura. But that would probably be unpopular too.

2 Likes

Agreed. Shaman visuals need some love ^^.

1 Like

I was thinking the same recently Shaman Ascended form need changes with more different looks and the elements too

1 Like

Should be based on the boss, Dathea, Ascended

2 Likes

I logged into forums after X years just to make this exact post - and here I see it already on the front page.

Blizzard please update this, it’s not fitting for multiple reasons. What good is all the work on expansions and extra content when we experience it through an outdated (here even ugly) character.

I would also be in for a hide-able elemental shields or at least make them less prominent.

3 Likes