Ashran bug\warlock portal and stuck

wow dragonflight ashran bug with warlock portal

enemy warlock use portal and pvp talant to teleport us in jail, we can’t leave this place, only hearthstone

was win game - boss has 20% hp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wX5sS6UGqI

I tend not to report players for many things, but I don’t hesitate to report on this Warlock exploit.
They shouldn’t have the ability to lock 20+ ppl out of the game.

3 Likes

This is why you always pick Scrolls of teleportation down in the cellars of each bases.

3 Likes

I’m torn because it’s just smart lol. I realize it sucks but if you have the power to teleport players to a different spot in pvp, a jail is pretty big brain imo xD I don’t report people for being smart as they’re not abusing any mechanics imo. If anything Blizzard should’ve thought of it when they added that power in the game and fixed the prisons
Just get some scrolls of town portals at start and problem solved.

I get it must be satisfying, but for those without the Scroll, they’re locked out of the game.
Porting people into the Keep & mowing them down is just as annoying/effective, but at least they’ll be able to res again.

I mean I agree, it shouldn’t be possible to lock people out of an entire game.
I just prefer to blame Blizz and not my fellow warlocks. Hence why I’m a bit torn about the subject because I dunno if it’s abusing game mechanics when they’re just using a spell blizz gave them to put people in a location blizz put there… Blizz should think about these things before adding this crap tbh…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.