[A][Silvermoon] BrM Monk looking for HC raiding guild

Experienced tank looking for a mature HC raiding only guild. Due to reasonable yet unfortunate circumstances I have had to leave a guild I was fond of, so I am searching for a guild of like minded individuals. I am mature (37, yikes), but completely daft and enjoy a good laugh at my own and others’ expense. UK Based. I have zero patience for drama or flaky people. My raiding goals are to achieve curve and then casual farm (after a few months I take a week or so break so I don’t burn out and want to tear my eyes out from doing the same content on repeat). I am available to raid almost any day from 19:00 realm time.
If any of of this hasn’t put you off and you wish to chat please reply here or send a /w in game. Cheers :slight_smile:

If you’re not too keen on server, TFF might be something for you. We are an alliance side guild on Arathor/Hellfire looking to boost our ranks. We are a social/casual guild who raid every Tuesday and Thursday night from 21:00ST to 23:30ST. Our main goal is hitting AotC, but we do it at our pace, and after that it’s casual clears.

Hey, Dungeons and Flagons are looking for recruits. If you’re interested here is a link of our guild.

Hi!

If you would be still looking for a guild, then I would like to give you some info about -Corrupted French Fries-
In short; We are a casual raiding guild that are setting up for shadowlands. We raid 2 days a week starting at 20:00 ST - 23:00 ST (Wed/Sun).
Currently looking for a tank to fill a potential main tank spot during raids.

We also do m+ very regularly with a fixed m+ night on Tuesday (not mandatory, more to help out)
Our focus is upon having fun but in the meantime really pushing that progression towards our goals, which for raids align with yours; getting curve each tier.

We are a very cohesive group that are planning on having extra social “friday night games” type stuff in the future.

If you have any questions, please contact me on discord: Tzudin#7972

rg
Tzu