Ask your questions for the WoW Q&A here!

Will you be looking into doing QoL changes again for classes / some form of means to push underperforming classes further forward?

Some abilities just feel very unhealthy to use or maintain i.e Slice & Dice

1 Like

Do you keep a record of past design mistakes, so as not to repeat them?

Hunger for Blood Damage bonus 15%, Requires a bleed effect active on the rogue’s target. Costs 15 energy and lasts for 60 seconds. Removed patch 4.0.1 reason “it was a boring ability with low interaction”.

Current expansion introduced slice and dice with no interaction for assassination, No cut to the chase or focused attacks.

If a record of past design mistakes exist perhaps whoever is in charge of the rogue class design should be given access to review that record so they can learn and correct the mistakes they keep repeating.

1 Like

When will you make the “fun factor” the main priority again?

5 Likes

Has Blizzard ever considered making a standalone client for Arena PvP where players are able to pick classes freely, similar to what we see on a tournament realm, possibly even with a solo queue system?

1 Like

I’m loving the story of Shadowlands so far, but as someone who prefers to focus on one character, it feels like I’m missing out on a part of it due to the Covenant campaigns. Do you have any plans to address this, without involving leveling alts?

1. May we get the Mage Tower available as limited TW event during TW Legion?

2. May we get TW Antorus during TW Legion , please ?

3 Likes

What’s blizzards idea of “fun” that they claim to have as the number 1 design priority.

1 Like

What happend with the whole “See how high you can climb before you get thrown out” endless Torhgast?

4 Likes

can we get someone new treant form and not just new colors and I have an idea for a form when you use incarnation tree of life it will be a good form

May we get different colors/shades of soulshapes and if ever (probably) after Shadowlands will get to be moggable for druids at barbershops just like Legion appearances?

1 Like

Covenant druid forms? :smiley:

4 Likes

First, congratulations on Shadowlands, it’s being an amazing expansion
 My question is this: In the cinematics The afterlife we see Garrosh and Arthas, characters adored by the community. Will we see them in the future within the game? Will they be relevant? Greetings, FOR THE ALLIANCE!

1 Like

How does blizzard accept so much difference between classes (performance or DPS wise). For instance, some time ago enhancement was able to use WF totem on both weapons, and some players who rolled enh managed to be between the top (although no beating top classes), but for some reason blizz decided this is wrong and silent-fixed it. Why is blizzard admitting that much of a difference between “S” tier and for instance survival hunters or arms warriors in PVE

6 Likes

Any more realm mergers? and if not, what will you do to fix dead realms?

14 Likes

I watched the AWC and noticed that warlocks are absent, do you think the class needs some help, at least PvP wise?

2 Likes

my questions is about WoW classic and retail
1- If you lunch “The Burning Crusade” will there be realms for Classic wow mainly on phase 6?
2- If you are going to make WoW classic realms available after lunch of “The Burning Crusade” can we play the same character in both WoW classic and WoW TBC classic?
3- Is there a possibility to make us copy our current classic character with all the achievement he done on WoW classic and move it to our retail WoW?

3 Likes

Are there any plans for spec reworks/major tuning changes coming up in 9.0.5 or 9.1? There are some specs that have been bottom tier for the majority of BfA and haven’t been doing well in Shadowlands thus far either, and I think they deserve to be looked at by now

Will we get new stuff for some professions like better Missives, Potions or Buff-Food during the expansion?

1 Like

WoW Classic is over run with bots, do you actually plan on doing anything about it?

2 Likes

when will you buff shadow priest lack of aoe dps on big aoe pulls? (in 5man mythic +)