Aspect of the Turtle bug

Anyone else has this problem? For some reason my aspect of turtle cancels itself 4/10 in arena or bgs. I know its cancelled because im alive for few seconds after ( without it) to live and see it, till i eventually die off a bit later.

Can it be due to macros use? ( which i dont think so ) . I have it macroed like this :
#showtooltip Aspect of the Turtle
/cast Aspect of the Turtle
/cast Exhilaration

Except if im totally moron and there is a player ability that cancels it, which again i dont think so, so in the end its a bug after all. I hope devs see it and fix it

Perhaps you have a macro with:

/cancelaura Aspect of the Turle

Νοpe, i would be stupid if i had one. I dont think its needed till high rated arena anyways. My macro is like i typed above .

/cast Aspect of the Turtle
/cast Exhilaration

Just that

Its because blizzard think it was good idea to include /cancelaura in the spell.
They stated that it will cancel after some time, but it dosnt work and it cancels on second click instant.

I use this macro, u can replace cobra shot with whatever you want.

/castsequence reset=1 aspect of the turtle, cobra shot

1 Like

Care beacause with crucible of storm patche, pressing an another time turtle cancel now the turtle ( like if you press 2 time ice block, it disable it )

1 Like

You have to make this macro

#showtooltip
/cast !Aspect of the Turtle

They added a feature in 8.1.5 that makes it so if you double click turtle it will cancel. Just make that macro and you can spam turtle without insta canceling it!

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.