Aspiring 610 ilvl Demon Hunter Seeking Guild for Heroic Raiding and Mythic+ Keys

Hey everyone!

I’m a 610 ilvl Demon Hunter tank and DPS. I’m new to the game but I learn fast. I’m eager to bring a lot of value to your guild if given the chance. Looking to push heroic raids and mythic+ keys together. If you’re looking for a dedicated and quick-learner addition to your team, let’s connect!

Cheers! :video_game:

1 Like

One and All Guild is a Casual raiding guild with chilled atmosphere perfect for mature working/parent people - some of us played since Vanilla Days including myself

we have an awesome all around community in the guild from Raids to Mythic+ to transmorg collectors etc

We raid Thurs-Friday around 7:15 PM UK time Team 1
and
We raid Monday (one day) 7:15 PM UK Team 2 (alt and unsaved mains)
We M+ on Wednesday 7:15 PM - 3 groups and growning

we are 7/8H Guild currently for TWW Season 1

feel free to contact Dukafleed on Discord for Guild invite and more information
I believe we are a perfect fit - lets have a talk…,.,.,……,.

Hey, if you’re looking for a place to grow, we might be for you!

Hi there, i think i’m making what you want, old school raiders in general, we look to clear heroic within patch. Raid Thurs and Sun at 8CET your welcome to miss raids as needed. We care more about you playing your class and just being a decent person.
We are keeping the entire team to around 20 people so it isn’t just a mess of people you don’t know like some guilds do and we can help you improve if thats something thats needed

I’m a big believer in heping peolpe get better so if you’re looking for a place to learn more we can happily help. You’re welcome to tank or dps, I tank as well but have myself as dps so that i can step in as needed if somebody can’t make a raid

I’m not great at adverts but why not message me on Bnet and we can chat leon501#2740

Are you an active player looking to push your limits Mythic+? If so, Keystone might just be the perfect fit for you! We’re currently recruiting skilled and dedicated players to join our ranks, as we’ve got some spots open for M+ tanks and dps.

With 800 active members in the guild, we’re very much focused on Mythic+, running keys every night. But right now, we’re especially in need of tanks and healers to round out our roster. If you can flex between tank/DPS or healer/DPS at a high level, we’d love to have you on board!

To apply, head over to our Guilds of WoW page and submit your application: [Keystone Guild Application](insert link). This is the best way to join us and become part of our growing community.

Looking forward to seeing what you can bring to the team!

Best regards,

Jaydee#2908 - discord
Jaydee#2274 - Bnet