Assa rogue needs nerf ASAP

Playing rated bgs and it’s not funny - all maps when team fight matters (carts, chinese arathi, gilneas) are won by the team which has assa rogue or more assa rogues or enemy assa rogues are better than your assa rogues.
What is this cringe? One spec should not be so powerfull in making so much damage, spam garrots, make hell for healers and overdamage every other class 3x more

And DH is not so retarded?
You are the class with most mobility and press two buttons to play.
Button 1 generate fury.
Button 2 spend fury.

dh got nerfed many times not even as close as assa rogues now

Yeah? Really? DH is still the best melee DPS in the game because it is overtuned.

1 Like

no it aint.

Assa is all about poisons and bleeds.
To do damage you must apply all your bleeds and stack your poisons.

Horses for courses I think, what might be a nightmare for some classes/specs are not so bad for others. I have a way worse time with other classes than I do with rogues, you may have a worse time with rogues but fair way better than me versus the specs/classes I struggle with.

Think it would just be nice if the matchups could be a little better so we don’t keep ending up with one side having 4 rogues or hunters or any other for that matter.

Isn’t it? Mobility,a range kick, an aoe stun, a single target range stun, a range incap, range fear? Multiple saves, a lot of damage?
Who can compete with?
The thing is, if you nerf DH, they all will lose approx 500 of their rating. It is harder to play assa rogue than DH like 10 times.

1 Like

dh is close to other high tier melees like uhdk and ret.

assa is currently the easiest rogue specc. does massive spread dmg with constant cc/peels.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.