Assaults reward 370 item

Tell your bosses, that’s the dumbest idea they have come up with.

The azerite gear not having the 5th ring is just silly.

Check out this great new book from Blizzard entertainment ‘‘how to kill off content and the merits of ignoring player feedback’’

" Let’s make our content irrelevant in the same patch we introduced it "
~ Blizzard 2019

This company clearly doesn’t think anything through, does it?

1 Like

It’s basically for TR and currency towards the items from vendor.

2 Likes

Funny how the Alliance assault in Vol’dun yesterday gave 385 rewards??

I did it and i got a 370 useless bracer. Where did you saw the 385 item?

370 cache of something or another was the reward from Vol’dun for alliance.
If you got higher it was warforge/titanforge.

1 Like

Yep. Azerite cache Vol’Dun was for horde. Alliance had 370 armour/weapon cache which I didn’t even bother doing it… I’m TR addicted now, anything else is irrelevant

The stuff you can buy with them are pure crap!

For anyone who says ‘People should just play the content for fun’ I give you this thread :slight_smile:

Does anyone do something without getting something out of it? Either progression, gear, AP, TR, some kind of currency etc?

1 Like

Had to think about it a bit, but no i don’t think i do haha.
Pretty much everything i do in wow is towards some form of end goal :thinking:

But i think it’s both too, i don’t really dislike most of the content either and ONLY do it for a reward.

Two opposites for me would be I really don’t enjoy doing my Islands cap every week but I do it because of the AP and treasure map. I really enjoy raiding and spend hours in there whether I get a loot upgrade or not.

It’s swings and roundabouts. One is a means to an end the other is something I do for fun with my guild. Some people will only do the content they want to and ignore the rest. They probably have a far better time then things I do to farm. Like clearing the map of AP WQs. It’s a chore I do it while chatting to friends or taking part in the forums while flying to my next location.

Yes i think i would have a bunch more fun for funs sake if i actually had any people i know who play wow anymore lol :grin:

I blame Legion and BfA for the farm a resource system xD

Yeah when i noticed the new azerite gear (370 for me) from emmisaries with the extra ring requiers a neck level of 38 to unlock all rings i just looked up at the ceiling and just made a big sigh hahah.

For a casual i think i have been farming the AP a lot but i guess it wasn’t enough, guess i’ll go grind my butt off some more :sweat_smile:

AK is back so every week it will reduce how much you need. Hope you get there soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can buy 3x 385 ilvl Azerite items just for doing +10 mythic, because you will have ± 600 residuum in weekly chest

They are still worth doing for 7th legion rep, and can also overlap with emissary quests.

The paragon chests have 2500 AP, so not so bad.

You can get 370 azerite gear with the fifth ring from running standard mythic dungeons. That’s not mentioned in the survival guide.

It’s a bit silly not to update the incursion gear to have the fifth ring though. It’s 3 pieces of 7th Legion only gear and they’ll still be 370 so I don’t really see the issue with updating it.

Edit: this f***ing forum and picking random alts when you post…

On one hand I find it good - trivial catch-up content should not reward competitive gear and people should be encouraged to go do more difficult content for the good loot.

On the other hand this is awfully inconsistent. You’re making the gear system even more convoluted than it already is. There are now two sets of 370 Azerite gear and one of them is significantly more powerful than the other while both are of Epic quality.

And, worst of all, this information is only conveyed to me on the forums / Youtube and not in game. Not mad or anything, but you guys need to address this. Make it Rare or something.

Oh and make tooltips not useless while you’re at it. :smiley:

1 Like