Assaults reward 370 item

I wonder how will it affect the activity in world PvP, with no reason to do the 25kills and incursions it will be dead again soon even if they make that bonus 60%

I just wish something would drop a ring or a trinket for once. I think I saw an emissary that did…

… 7 weeks ago.

Don’t worry, it’s been the same Alliance side. Could have got excited about the turtle quests, because they’re otherwise boring as hell, but no - every time they’re up it’s War Resources or gold. Yay…

So why did you decide to not put the 5th ring on azerite gear rewarded from invasions? I got a 400 ilvl 7th Legion head from the weekly 25 horde kills on my alliance with a 5th ring so why not put a 5th ring on azerite gear from invasions? The reward from invasions is after all capped at 370 on azerite pieces so why not put a 5th ring on it?

1 Like

I think that assault gear should stay at 370, because when you scrapp 385, you have 35 Residuum, so everyone have free 35 residuum for 30 min scenario, which isnt fair.
But 370 gear should atleast have 5th ring, otherwise i have no interrest in doing assaust at all.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.