ASUS ROG ALLY Touch Screen Disabled since War Within Patch

Hi,
is there any fix for the touch screen issues for the ASUS ROG ALLY yet please?
It seems like you can log into the war band but then you can’t enter the game or do anything from here.
All other games working perfect and touch screen is fine.
Deleted all addons and re-tried etc, so it seems definite issue with patch update.
Many thanks.

2 Likes

same issue on legion go

2 Likes

I have the same issue with Lenovo Yoga 9.

The touchscreen doesn’t work witk Word of Warcraft, but it does work with other games, with Windows itself and office applications.

I either must use the touchpad or mouse with keys.

2 Likes

Same issue after two patch. Only way to get in is toggle to desktop game pad. Still will not solve the issue when you need to touch action buttons or menu in a rush. It is very annoying. Really hope it gets enabled again.

1 Like

So is this a work around to log into the game? I’m stuck on the war band screen still and no buttons work or anything. I’ll give this a try and see if I can at least use the game pad buttons to get in game. Cheers.

I have the same issue on my rog ally, can anyone help

1 Like

Update from last night using my ASUS ROG ALLY.

Updated all apps on curseforge including consoleport.

Logged in with ROG ALLY set to “Desktop Mode” (so I can us the right stick as a mouse.)
Clicked load apps, it seems to be working now on the warband screen (touch screen is still disabled however)

Then logged in to my character.

Once in game switched to “Gamepad mode” and it’s working as normal (touch screen still disabled)

If I need to use the extra info such as character screen I just use the quick access wheel.
However I did keep switching between desktop mode and gamepad mode quite a lot due to needing to click certain parts of the window.

So it is far from fixed of course. But now seems to a bit of a work around at least.

1 Like

Any news on this? There is a topic at the US forum that Blizz is investigating this but nothing new in two weeks.

I thought the newest patch might bring some joy. But still no touch screen available.
Hope it’s sorted for launch as it’s getting a little annoying switching between desktop and gamepad mode.