Aszune and Shadowsong Community Discord server.

The Aszune and Shadowsong Cummunity Discord is made to try and help creating a better community for us all on Aszune and Shadowsong.
To join, go to
https://discord.gg/JSnv7CK

Some of the background reasons of making this is to create a place for guilds and players to find eachother.
If its either for a mythic+, a raid or just some casual fun, then this is it.

Are you missing a place to show your screenshots, funny Wow stories or just wanna show off your awesome transmog, then this is the place!

Everyone is welcome!
Kind regards Flintar and Monsterbaby, the creators of the idea.
Come join! There's a raffle for 25.000 for all members on discord, that ends 1st of Feb.
This is the dankest discord on Shadowsong
Better late and never and... K I'm in.
Jumped in the channel
why would anyone want to join Discord with you your not friendly or helpful you go around Dalaran b*tch slapping people for no reason then adding them to ignore in front of your friends .. you wold be the last discord id join tbf so acting like a good guy in the forums is a load of nonsense....
04/02/2018 19:12Posted by Listenzx
why would anyone want to join Discord with you your not friendly or helpful you go around Dalaran b*tch slapping people for no reason then adding them to ignore in front of your friends .. you wold be the last discord id join tbf so acting like a good guy in the forums is a load of nonsense....

Assuming you mean when i once said "/e bla bla bla !@#$% slap" to a friend. Which i believe probably was Koyix. Then yes, i run around slapping my friend from my guild, with wow emotes....

The next step, is that you whined to me about this, and then ignored me, which made me follow up by just ignoring you too, because i could not explain it to you, and i could not be bothered with someone going that far, over me doing a game emote to a friend.

But what do i know... o.O

I promise you all, i wont emote slap you if you join the discord :p
19/04/2018 14:27Posted by Flintar
Assuming you mean when i once said "/e bla bla bla !@#$% slap" to a friend. Which i believe probably was Koyix. Then yes, i run around slapping my friend from my guild, with wow emotes....

Yea as Flintar said, he decided to use the slap emote on me because i'm from his guild. Also considering literally every single person i see and recognise i use an emote on them, it was probably just flints way of responding with another emote instead of in /s.

Also, you did call Flintar some inappropriate words in whisper to me whilst i was trying to explain that we get along and its just a friendly way of greeting eachother.

None of it was done with the intent to annoy people its just how to communicate if you're weird..... But each to their own i suppose
We are still around, and hope to keep being a nice social place for people to come and chat together about things on our realm.