At what point professions get balance? Will they even get?

When your specializations get higher, will your professions actually get balance? Because right now they feel so unbalanced.

Take the enchanting for example. Naturally playing, I get more “Gleaming Shards”, what come from blue items, than I get “Storm Dust” that comes from green items. That makes green items more rare than blue items. We see that from prices too. Dust goes for 130 while Shards go for 10. Because the dust is base component, on some recipes you need so much dust, that it is most expensive part of that craft.

Similar thing is happening in engineering. Bismuth is the base component and it the first thing you learn to mine. So naturally you should have more bismuth available than rest of the ores. Yet the bismuth, what is base component, is again more scarce than rest of the ores. Well maybe exception is the null stone or what ever that thing is name, what you need to collect 5 to turn it into 1.

Then there is engineering, where unlocking new recipes is like super easy. First days the game just sat hours on background and character was just sorting through things and just unlocking all new recipes. I don’t remember engineering being so easy before that it almost feels like major oversight by game designers or exploit.

When your specializations get higher, will these base components becomes less scarce?

I doubt it atlest with Enchanting

you dont need so much epick and blue mats fore crafts but when seson start they supply will go up

and unless blizz increase green drop or we will get some masive increase in bots or some new DE suffle will be found i kinda doubt that Dust price will go dow cos you need a lot of them fore everything